Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Trying To Get Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Get Pregnant (1066 Views)

Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes / If You Are Preparing To Get Pregnant, Read This Article. / Please Can A Virgin Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Get Pregnant by kpaks(f): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please, I have been married for over 6 months and I am getting worried. To the best of my knowledge all is well with me healthwise.
Sometimes I get those pregnancy symptoms and afterwards I see my period angry. I have used fertility aid drugs but nothing has changed.
I feel like I need to go to one of these fertility or scan labs to check what my inside looks like.
Please can anybody advise me on what to do?
Re: Trying To Get Pregnant by flexxyworld(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Now trust your God more, he would never fail you regardless of any medical condition.. Im sure some expert and experienced 'lander would guide you better soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Get Pregnant by bolorunfem(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
@kpas, Please open the link below. You will get a lot of encouragement and possible help there from women and men equally in God's waiting room.

All the best.
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Get Pregnant by kpaks(f): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
@Flexxyworld and bolorunfem, thank you so much. Checking out the link right now
Re: Trying To Get Pregnant by diamondc(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
relax and free your mind dear, it will happen soon. u can try pregnacare conception. goodluck
Re: Trying To Get Pregnant by emmaback(f): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
6 months trying to conceive period is too short... Me and my hubby had been trying to conceive for 5 years! And God blessed us at last!!! We are waiting for twins now grin This article http://rocketparents.com/trying-to-get-pregnant-find-out-the-answers/ helped us a lot in finding answers. Anyway, good luck dear, and DON`T LOSE HOPE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fitcrew USA Xtreme Testrone Your Body As It Develops / Pure Coconut Oil For Sale...wholesale. / Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.