Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking (1298 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by freeslash: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
No one need to tell u the new Rivers vision of Governor Wike. Before now the East West Road was impassable but today the story is changing no noise making. The same.is experienced in other parts of the state. I took this picture of on going construction of the ELEME axis of East West Road which before was filled with holes and water. Wike is working.

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by Tundeiab(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yes o... Unlike Amaechi the noise maker.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by otokx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Indeed he is working, let him award the contract for complete dualization of Airport to Obiri Ikwerre interchange road.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by kinmayor(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good for the people of Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by uyaima: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
My dear come 2 Rumuorlumeni n c wat he is workn der.may My good God BLESS him n his family

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by vani86: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bro, i stay at garrison, if you see our road now grin. Damn fresh as Bleep.

Wike road project are standard project, each road comes with gutters. Just amazing

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by freeslash: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
otokx:
Indeed he is working, let him award the contract for complete dualization of Airport to Obiri Ikwerre interchange road.

Easy he is coming. Rivers will soon be the real Garden City. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by Kasiem2: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
The recently elected pdp governors are just doing nice works. Ikpeazu is also doing great in abia state

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by sandraokosun: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
a top oil state governor putting asphalt on less than 1km which my father does in the village as self help is work to u clowns! Take a look at the so called drainage that can contain a fowl height is what u are praising. Clowns. Wait for the next 3months and watch that road
Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by Frankiss44(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
a top oil state governor putting asphalt on less than 1km which my father does in the village as self help is work to u clowns! Take a look at the so called drainage that can contain a fowl height is what u are praising. Clowns. Wait for the next 3months and watch that road

THE haters have arrived.... Well unlike the rubbish your father does in his God forsaken village, Jul. Berger are the ones in charge of these projects in rivers state and we are happy about it...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by ahaika23: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
][s]
sandraokosun:
[/s] you this half-baked urine, you better head to the toilet where you belong. Wike is the man any day, any time. Haters gun hate, they are welcome to roll under one of the earth moving Equipment.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by sandraokosun: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Frankiss44:

THE haters have arrived.... Well unlike the rubbish your father does in his God forsaken village, Jul. Berger are the ones in charge of these projects in rivers state and we are happy about it...
clown! Remain in the comfort of your poverty striken enviromental and siociological idiocy. Ths slowpoke see julius berger as a firm frm pluto. Anyone can hire them
Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by chrisblack: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
freeslash:
No one need to tell u the new Rivers vision of Governor Wike. Before now the East West Road was impassable but today the story is changing no noise making. The same.is experienced in other parts of the state. I took this picture of on going construction of the ELEME axis of East West Road which before was filled with holes and water. Wike is working.
you are still showing the same portion of the road
Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by Frankiss44(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
clown! Remain in the comfort of your poverty striken enviromental and siociological idiocy. Ths slowpoke see julius berger as a firm frm pluto. Anyone can hire them

THE question you fool should be asking yourself is.. Are the roads better than they were before? Are the people happy that the government of the day doing something about the road? Fools like you are only gifted in criticism forgetting that under the previous government the roads were in a messy state... Anyone can hire them you say yet the previous administration decided to hire indigenous quacks and billions of naira were doled out for contracts that weren't executed.. If you have nothing positive to say just shut up, it's not mandatory you must comment

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking by talktimi(m): 1:33am On Oct 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
useless boy you have come again to exhibit your stupiditý abi ? What's your business if people decide to appreciate the works of their governor

(1) (Reply)

Update: Vanguard Lied Nigeria Have Not Hired Mercenaries / Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video / The Sins Of Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.