Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (58980 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Tell your useless goat of a country men to grow up.
Tell your decayed hoe Ghanaian female whores to close their legs or learn to be decent instead of sleeping with numerous Nigerian guys and start playing the victim when they are dumped.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Name one Nigerian celebrity living in Ghana.

I see why you're so pained. We are buying all the properties in your country and there's nothing you can do about it. grin Who wash Ghanaian celebrity eye to come buy house for Nigeria? E don baff? undecided

Ewu can beer! Pidgin originated from Nigeria. undecided Before I forget, help me console Yvonne. It seems she hasn't gone past the sad truth that Iyanya found her worthless and dumped her silly ass. It's no news that all Ghanaian female celebrities are call girls for Nigerian upcoming artists. #BitterTruth! grin grin

Where's the proof that pidgin originated from Nigeria. Pidgin is spoken all around the world. Idiot, in Jamaica is called patoi, in Haiti is creole, in Hawaii is called pidgin, in Sierra Leone is called pidgin, in Cameroon is called pidgin.

Lol on Nigerians buying all the properties in Ghana. The average Nigerian in Ghana is either a dvd seller, a prostitute or yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
ChristyG:
Yvonne DAT was coming to naija to suck oko.tell DAT sh1t to d animals and imbeciles DAT call themselves Ghanaians.....she can't even do or produce any film without Nigerians,yet u are saying she was minding her business..indeed

shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by WebSurfer(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
not surprised though....the heartbreak of iyanya still leaves a Mark....thats why i always ignore all this celeb when i see them....chatting with them or saying Hi wont raise my bank account....so why waste time on someone not worthy

but Bro self get fault, u shouldnt have try talking to her again after her show of shame while insid
Aunty you can lie oooo!!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by ngmgeek(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Some of these wannabe American actresses have serious issues themselves. Yvonne Nelson is an actress who should expect to meet her numerous fans wherever she goes. If she is not ready to meet and socialize with her fans, then she should sit her behind home. She is nothing without her fans and she should avoid looking like a lady with attitude. Dude: Having stated that, you lose your case the moment you followed her to her car and that lone act makes your case weak. There are many women in that party, if one woman shuns you, brush it off, enjoy the rest of the party and move on. Stop acting like a thug ok!

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Tell your decayed hoe Ghanaian female whores to close their legs or learn to be decent instead of sleeping with numerous Nigerian guys and start playing the victim when they are dumped.

Tell the whores that your country export to Ghana to close their legs. Is no secret that all over Europe Nigerian women are known as prostitutes.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
WebSurfer:
Aunty you can lie oooo!!
sister whos ur aunty
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by pure2012soul(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Allowing some dumped Olosho to make headlines on such issue is irking!

And me commenting na falling hand
U are funny sha grin
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Where's the proof that pidgin originated from Nigeria. Pidgin is spoken all around the world. Idiot, in Jamaica is called patoi, in Haiti is creole, in Hawaii is called pidgin, in Sierra Leone is called pidgin, in Cameroon is called pidgin.

Lol on Nigerians buying all the properties in Ghana. The average Nigerian in Ghana is either a dvd seller, a prostitute or yahoo boys.
This guy is a certified meshuga. shocked Shut it! Ghanaians speak Nigerian pidgin.

Is it also news that Nigerians living in Ghana control a large percentage of your economy? I can't say same for Ghanaians living in Nigeria. The only thing your girls do is to club and sleep around while the guys are shoe repairers.

You can now kiss your frustrated ass goodbye.

8 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Tell the whores that your country export to Ghana to close their legs. Is no secret that all over Europe Nigerian women are known as prostitutes.
Ask Yvonne how many times she sucked iyanya's dick. Come back and answer me if she could keep record of the gazzillion times she did.

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
This guy is a certified meshuga. shocked Shut it! Ghanaians speak Nigerian pidgin.

Is it also news that Nigerians living in Ghana control a large percentage of your economy? I can't say same for Ghanaians living in Nigeria. The only thing your girls do is to club and sleep around while the guys are shoe repairers.

You don't control shit except the ashawo business. Again we don't speak that bastardized language. Only standard English in Ghana.

Nigeria export ashawo a to other countries. Type ashawo on YouTube and the only thing that they will come up is Nigerian women in Europe.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Ask Yvonne how many times she sucked iyanya's dick. Come back and answer me if she could keep record of the gazzillion times she did.

I don't give a fork how many times she did or did not suck it. Nigerian women are prosuitutes and you are probably one.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:

Which is worst a shoe repairer or ashawos and criminals. The only thing that awaits your people is HIV which your country leads in west Africa and death. I will gladly live an honest life as a shoe repairer.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by famora(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
na she a Nigerian go first break her heart..,IYANYA see wetin you do Yvonne o....i blame it on him
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I was skeptical about the story when it surfaced the internet. This only confirms my suspicion.

These Ghanaians will be saying shiit about Nigerians yet they can't leave Nigerians alone!

I'll start taking Ghanaians serious when they stop speaking our pidgin English since they detest anything Nigeria so much.

Nonsense black charcoal Ghana must go people!
stu.pid girl undecided

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
ChristyG:
Yvonne DAT was coming to naija to suck oko.tell DAT sh1t to d animals and imbeciles DAT call themselves Ghanaians.....she can't even do or produce any film without Nigerians,yet u are saying she was minding her business..indeed
foo.lish gal
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:

I doubt you're a lady. but just in case you're then, "I RESERVE MY COMMENT"
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by MbashrexBashir(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nelson yvone is an ingrate to throw abuses on Nigerians jst bkoz she had issues with one Nigerian. Did she knw how much Nigerian are investing in order for her to get rich nd b famous. As a Nigerian am highly disapointed in her nd I expect that from all Nigerians. If decided we are no longer interested in dere movies nd move on with our SANYERI nd OSOFIA dd she think she will b that famous. An more so de are even corrupting our great Nation children with dere nudity nd Rubish stuff. I LOVE ghanians but I LOVE Nigerians most

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by TessaJ: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:
foo.lish gal
u ar a fool.

5 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hehehhehehehehhe Awon asinwi yi tun ti de...
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by 2rez: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Tell your useless goat of a country men to grow up.

Did u just say useless goat of a country men? Now am upset. Holy Christ! Very well i understand u & ur angle. It's all about chauvinism right? I never knew that sh.it is still prevalent in country & for it to be prevalent, it's becoming pandemic which of course is taking over y'all. I can perceive it's killing u guys softly & u guys are crying for help. FYI, it's a disease-chauvinism. Believe it or not, Nigerians are inevitable. U can't do without us. Our inevitability is a fact that stands out. Pretend not to know, i'll understand. So stop being an insolent young man like ur sister Yvvone. Snap outta it.
PS: mind the way u address my country men.

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
MbashrexBashir:
Nelson yvone is an ingrate to throw abuses on Nigerians jst bkoz she had issues with one Nigerian. Did she knw how much Nigerian are investing in order for her to get rich nd b famous. As a Nigerian am highly disapointed in her nd I expect that from all Nigerians. If decided we are no longer interested in dere movies nd move on with our SANYERI nd OSOFIA dd she think she will b that famous. An more so de are even corrupting our great Nation children with dere nudity nd Rubish stuff. I LOVE ghanians but I LOVE Nigerians most

Why do you choose to believe a guy that initiated a contact but was denied, then he had the nerve to chase the girl to her car.

Why did it take him so long to come up with this story. I will tell you why he saw the backlash he got from both Nigeria and Ghana. Now he decides to make it that she insulted Nigerians.

Who can confirm his story after all there were many people at the party?

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
2rez:

Did u just say useless goat of a country men? Now am upset. Holy Christ! Very well i understand u & ur angle. It's all about chauvinism right? I never knew that sh.it is still prevalent in country & for it to be prevalent, it's becoming pandemic which of course is taking over y'all. I can perceive it's killing u guys softly & u guys are crying for help. FYI, it's a disease-chauvinism. Believe it or not, Nigerians are inevitable. U can't do without us. Our inevitability is a fact that stands out. Pretend not to know, i'll understand. So stop being an insolent young man like ur sister Yvvone. Snap outta it.
PS: mind the way u address my country men.

Tell your people that l, if they insult my country I will insult back.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by dannybee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aswear dis shit is long, pls summaries wetin happen to mumu nelson
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by 2rez: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Tell your people that l, if they insult my country I will insult back.

Oh really? U got issues, get a real life young man. Ghanaians are best known to be attention seekers. Try google it. U'll be shocked when it beats ur doubt. Well, enough said @ that.

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by noblegrex: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
stevealibi:
Because of handshake N snub' dis dude feels humilated' pls get a life man.
you don't know what it means,its more than just a hand shake and hug.its a great insult if you don't know except you don't have an ego.that's too bad,let's be frantic. Too too bad

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AzontoGhost(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
TessaJ:
u ar a fool.
you are a foo.lish animal

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by V0lv0(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerians are so fking pathetic. The problem with you fools is that you never know how to take no for an answer. I for one do not shake hands nor hug strangers and fan or not, it's her personal space and she is allowed to choose who or who she will not hug. A lot of Nigeria guys are very hard headed and don't take No for an answer. I have personally had an experience were this Nigerian guy purposely held me by force without my consent all because I was not interested then later on started insulting me. Ghanaian girls are not Nigerian girls so if barbarism works for them well it does not work on us. I surely believe this clown went back for more and she insulted him.

Truth is we don't know whether she really said what she said about Nigerians. How come this guy ran away and was no where to be found if he was really innocent. Why did he keep mum for so long and only almost after 1 month is now coming to say this cock and bull story.

If Yvonne Nelson does not like Nigerians (well I don't think she hates every Nigerian since she is close with a lot of them) but maybe guys like Eze cos after all Nigerian men don't exactly have a good record and as the saying goes once bitten twice shy grin

To be honest most Ghanaian girls ( not the ashawos or the poor ones) don't think good of Nigerian guys so I never understand why Ya"ll go on and on.

Another thing is Ghanaian pidgin is different than Nigerian pidgin. Many West African countries speak pidgin from Cameroon to Liberian so I don't understand why some moronic comments about we are copying pidgin. It's like me saying Nigerians are copying Ghana by eating yam. Which is darn moronic to say as yam is a popular west african food.

Tell your touts and agberos to control themselves and stop forcing themselves on women. It's dusgusting

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by OXYGEN01: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Look at this smelly shapeless foolish terrorist.Who are you fools to be comparing yourselves with Ghanaians.Or you think Ghanaians are as foolish as you fools? DARK SMELLY APES.A country full of fools and terrorists and you are hear talking nonsense. Who told you pidgin is a nigerian language? Foolish primitive ape.The only thing that belongs to you fools is boko haram.A zoo full of CHARCOAL SMELLY APES
PinkBarbie:
I was skeptical about the story when it surfaced the internet. This only confirms my suspicion.

These Ghanaians will be saying shiit about Nigerians yet they can't leave Nigerians alone!

I'll start taking Ghanaians serious when they stop speaking our pidgin English since they detest anything Nigeria so much.

Nonsense black charcoal Ghana must go people!

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by iamord(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:

There is no need countering the poo you typed here. I just need to address you for who u are.

A dumb arse low IQ'd batch!

V0lv0 achimotan. U see what am talking about?!?!

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by OXYGEN01: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Nigerians are so fking pathetic. The problem with you fools is that you never know how to take no for an answer. I for one do not shake hands nor hug strangers and fan or not, it's her personal space and she is allowed to choose who or who she will not hug. A lot of Nigeria guys are very hard headed and don't take No for an answer. I have personally had an experience were this Nigerian guy purposely held me by force without my consent all because I was not interested then later on started insulting me. Ghanaian girls are not Nigerian girls so if barbarism works for them well it does not work on us. I surely believe this clown went back for more and she insulted him.

Truth is we don't know whether she really said what she said about Nigerians. How come this guy ran away and was no where to be found if he was really innocence. Why did he keep mum for so long and only almost after 1 month is now coming to say this cock and bull story.

If Yvonne Nelson does not like Nigerians (well I don't think she hates every Nigerian since she is close with a lot of them) but maybe guys like Eze cos after all Nigerian men don't exactly have a good record and as the saying goes once bitten twice shy grin

To be honest most Ghanaian girls ( not the ashawos or the poor ones) don't think good of Nigerian guys so I never understand why Ya"ll go on and on.

Another thing is Ghanaian pidgin is different than Nigerian pidgin. Many West African countries speak pidgin from Cameroon to Liberian so I don't understand why some moronic comments about we are copying pidgin. It's like me saying Nigerians are copying Ghana by eating yam. Which is darn moronic to say as yam is a popular west african food.

Tell your touts and agberos to control themselves and stop forcing themselves on women. It's dusgusting

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Banter1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
I think Nelson is still pained by the fuuuck of life that nyanya gave her and dumped her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.