Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines (785 Views)

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Top Domestic/local Airlines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines by usmanspihn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
A thread was opened recently about an airline that was leaking midair.

I had to travel to Abuja yesterday evening via Dana airline. After take off, a passenger sitting by the window sit was restless. After waiting a while, I noticed that water was dripping on her leg. Although, not as frequent as the other thread but why would water be dripping inside aeroplane when it is not danfo.
Then I also noticed some seats in front of mine were missing seat trays. Argh.
I was like God knows how long this plane has been in existence. So they had to place the snack on their laps.
Just wondering if the upholstery could look like this, only God knows what is going inside where we can't see

Re: See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines by linpok: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines by Chomsky1967(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

4 Crazy Things That Happen When You Visit Lagos Island Market / 5 Reasons Nigeria Needs A National Carrier / I Want To Change My Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.