Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! (2266 Views)

Nigeria CDS With Africom Commander In Germany / Biafra Protest Will Continue Until UN Peace Keepers And Africom Divide Us. / The IMF And US AFRICOM Join Hands In The Plunder Of The Africa Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
The United States hopes that Africa is embroiled in war and anarchy so that their imperialist intentions would be met. But things have not been going so smooth for them, but the African people have to be cautious, lest the wishes of Imperialist America and her allies come to pass. The United States African Command. AFRICOM is a pretext for the military invasion of Africa by the Armed Forces of The United States. If not, what could simply justify the Creation of a Military Command in Africa by the United States, unless the had the knowledge of potential and future war and strife in Africa, that would be used by them to put Countries like Nigeria and Cameroun in this sensitive situations, Our leaders have to see beyond their noses, and look critically at the Issue of External Aggression, The Boko Haram Insurgency in the North is an act of External Aggression, as the Members of Boko haram Hold contradicting views to the constitution of Nigeria, thereby making them traitorous and unpatriotic. And who would benefit more from a country in violence if not the Capitalists and Imperialists who arm dissidents in a country in order to topple the government of That Country. If not for God Nigeria would have been a victim of the negative nocturnal activities of AFRICOM in Nigeria. But I believe in The President and I believe in The Nigerian Armed Forces, and I strongly believe that with God on our side, we will be victorious in the this period of Coming War. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
bolaino:
The United States hopes that Africa is embroiled in war and anarchy so that their imperialist intentions would be met. But things have not been going so smooth for them, but the African people have to be cautious, lest the wishes of Imperialist America and her allies come to pass. The United States African Command. AFRICOM is a pretext for the military invasion of Africa by the Armed Forces of The United States. If not, what could simply justify the Creation of a Military Command in Africa by the United States, unless the had the knowledge of potential and future war and strife in Africa, that would be used by them to put Countries like Nigeria and Cameroun in this sensitive situations, Our leaders have to see beyond their noses, and look critically at the Issue of External Aggression, The Boko Haram Insurgency in the North is an act of External Aggression, as the Members of Boko haram Hold contradicting views to the constitution of Nigeria, thereby making them traitorous and unpatriotic. And who would benefit more from a country in violence if not the Capitalists and Imperialists who arm dissidents in a country in order to topple the government of That Country. If not for God Nigeria would have been a victim of the negative nocturnal activities of AFRICOM in Nigeria. But I believe in The President and I believe in The Nigerian Armed Forces, and I strongly believe that with God on our side, we will be victorious in the this period of Coming War. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by abe4kom: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
You believe in which president?

If it is Buhari, then you are grossly mistaken!
That man signed a deal to bring in AFRICOM in exchange for them to make him president.

The man simply lacks foresight and deep thinking.
It is as clear as daylight to even neophytes that Boko Haram was sponsored by USA to create chaos so as to warrant their intervention in nigeria.

Recall that Yar Adua and later Jonathan refused their establishing AFRICOM in Nigeria and they made sure his administration was embroiled in chaos to remove him and bring in someone who is receptive to them.

Watch it, as soon as AFRICOM is firmly established, Boko Haram will fizzle out and Nigeria will enter into slavery for decades to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by owobokiri(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari has welcomed AFRICOM with open hands.. That is what the 300 American soldiers at Cameroun is all about.These are parts of the agreements reached in foreign shores that led to the unprecedented debasement of our democratic ethos by the west just to rocket this power hungry misfit from Daurra to power... With the American soldiers now in Cameroun, Nigeria has been effectively circled because they already have a base in Chad and a drone base in Niger and another perch at CAR... The head of AFRICOM was in Aso Rock two days ago to deliver standing orders to Nigerias military heads. Buhari and co are lapping along. Yet from Wazaristan through Afghanistan to Iraq and Syria, there is NO SINGLE example of Americas military involvement leading to the extermination of islamic insurgency anywhere. On the contrary, things got worse... It is the north that will bear the ultimate brunt of the fallout of this new development because what we will be seeing from now on is the radicalization of islamists around the north, undercover funding for hardcore islamic terrorist groups and ofcourse more bombings.. Jonathan was right to stop AFRICOM. Nigerians should protest against this and stop one Buhari from destroying our lives just to pay back his western handlers..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
the two posters above me have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2015
abe4kom:
You believe in which president?

If it is Buhari, then you are grossly mistaken!
That man signed a deal to bring in AFRICOM in exchange for them to make him president.

The man simply lacks foresight and deep thinking.
It is as clear as daylight to even neophytes that Boko Haram was sponsored by USA to create chaos so as to warrant their intervention in nigeria.

Recall that Yar Adua and later Jonathan refused their establishing AFRICOM in Nigeria and they made sure his administration was embroiled in chaos to remove him and bring in someone who is receptive to them.

Watch it, as soon as AFRICOM is firmly established, Boko Haram will fizzle out and Nigeria will enter into slavery for decades to come.
very well said

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2015
owobokiri:
Buhari has welcomed AFRICOM with open hands.. That is what the 300 American soldiers at Cameroun is all about.These are parts of the agreements reached in foreign shores that led to the unprecedented debasement of our democratic ethos by the west just to rocket this power hungry misfit from Daurra to power... With the American soldiers now in Cameroun, Nigeria has been effectively circled because they already have a base in Chad and a drone base in Niger and another perch at CAR... The head of AFRICOM was in Aso Rock two days ago to deliver standing orders to Nigerias military heads. Buhari and co are lapping along. Yet from Wazaristan through Afghanistan to Iraq and Syria, there is NO SINGLE example of Americas military involvement leading to the extermination of islamic insurgency anywhere. On the contrary, things got worse... It is the north that will bear the ultimate brunt of the fallout of this new development because what we will be seeing from now on is the radicalization of islamists around the north, undercover funding for hardcore islamic terrorist groups and ofcourse more bombings.. Jonathan was right to stop AFRICOM. Nigerians should protest against this and stop one Buhari from destroying our lives just to pay back his western handlers..
very true words

2 Likes

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by ANBAKO: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2015
The fact remains that ever since the beginning of the Iraq war....there has been no wars in Africa. Al qaeda, ISIS are presently distracting them

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
ANBAKO:
The fact remains that ever since the beginning of the Iraq war....there has been no wars in Africa. Al qaeda, ISIS are presently distracting them
you're very right, On Point
Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by KingSango(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
bolaino:

A stronger traditional government in Yorubas, Igbos and Dahomey will be needed to divert this plan. Colonial governments are the enemy's government in some respects, they can easily manipulate the rules of them is what I"m saying. Its very hard to manipulate traditional governments because they are hereditary lineages and are guarded secretly by Ogboni. Also Iku Baba Yeye is always on the alert for their sorcery. Love, Sango.

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
KingSango:

A stronger traditional government in Yorubas, Igbos and Dahomey will be needed to divert this plan. Colonial governments are the enemy's government in some respects, they can easily manipulate the rules of them is what I"m saying. Its very hard to manipulate traditional governments because they are hereditary lineages and are guarded secretly by Ogboni. Also Iku Baba Yeye is always on the alert for their sorcery. Love, Sango.
Thanks a lot King Sango. Your wise words of wisdom have been taken into deep consideration and reflection, but Truth be told our Traditional institutions are weak. Very weak. Thanks once again King Sango.
Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by ademusiwa8: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by KingSango(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
bolaino:
Thanks a lot King Sango. Your wise words of wisdom have been taken into deep consideration and reflection, but Truth be told our Traditional institutions are weak. Very weak. Thanks once again King Sango.

Not really they just need restructuring to suit the change you need, actually traditional governments are the best model for ruling, its only that colonial governments collect taxes and traditional don't. I've read that the government of Nigeria pays the Alaafin's salary. With a meager salary how is Baba Sango supposed to have treasury to fully develop all Yoruba Kingdoms? My treasury to you was a suggestion for collecting taxes under the guise of donations.

Here's the one of the rules to why change fails.

8. Organizational systems and other initiatives aren't aligned with the change.

Traditional governments need to form new organizations like a Yoruba Civil Corps employing and training Yoruba Youth in landscaping and building an 100 acre herbal medicine garden. The 100 acre garden will give more herbs to priestess and priestess, strengthen traditional medicine, make the people more healthy and extend life of the people in Yorubaland. Also you can create work unions for adults and buy equipment for industry operations. All this can be done via Ogboni and they would be highly interested in making money and power, that's why people join Ogboni. You must collect taxes or you will never accomplish any of this. Since you can't legally tax then the people must be motivated or organized to volunteerily send the money to Oyo capital where the Oyo Mesi can redistribute the funds into equipment and operations costs. This is how you run a state, you need treasury. That is the only issue right now you must overcome.

Love, Sango.

Here's the complete list of why change fails.

Predictable Reasons Why Change Efforts Typically Fail

1. People leading the change think that announcing the change is the same as implementing it.

2. People's concerns with change are not surfaced or addressed.

3. Those being asked to change are not involved in planning the change.

4. There is no urgent or compelling reason to change. The business case is not communicated.

5. A compelling vision that excites people about the future hasn't been developed and communicated.

6. The change leadership team doesn't include early adopters, resisters, or informal leaders.

7. The change isn't piloted, so the organization doesn't learn what's needed to support the change.

9. Leaders lose focus or fail to prioritise, causing 'death by a 1,000 initiatives.

10. People are not enabled or encouraged to build new skills.

11. Those leading the change aren't credible -- they under-communicate, give mixed messages, and do not model their behaviors the change requires.

12. Progress is not measured, and no one recognizes the changes that people have worked hard to make.

13. People are not held accountable for implementing the change.

14. People leading the change fail to respect the power of the culture to kill the change.

15. Possibilities and options are not explored before a specific change is chosen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by Cjrane2: 3:06am On Nov 13, 2015
I would rather have America in Africa than boko haram terrorists running wild and Nigerian army unable or unwilling to do anything.

I was one of those opposed to AFRICOM, ........not anymore after seeing what Boko Haram is capable of doing if not checked.

Stop the propaganda against America!

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Cjrane2:
I would rather have America in Africa than boko haram terrorists running wild and Nigerian army unable or unwilling to do anything.

I was one of those opposed to AFRICOM, ........not anymore after seeing what Boko Haram is capable of doing if not checked.

Stop the propaganda against America!
Gbam. As for me as a Yankee, I don't want American military base anywhere in the world. Enough of American interventions all over the World. I am an isolationist who believes America for Americans .

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2015
KingSango:

Not really they just need restructuring to suit the change you need, actually traditional governments are the best model for ruling, its only that colonial governments collect taxes and traditional don't. I've read that the government of Nigeria pays the Alaafin's salary. With a meager salary how is Baba Sango supposed to have treasury to fully develop all Yoruba Kingdoms? My treasury to you was a suggestion for collecting taxes under the guise of donations.

Here's the one of the rules to why change fails.

Traditional governments need to form new organizations like a Yoruba Civil Corps employing and training Yoruba Youth in landscaping and building an 100 acre herbal medicine garden. The 100 acre garden will give more herbs to priestess and priestess, strengthen traditional medicine, make the people more healthy and extend life of the people in Yorubaland. Also you can create work unions for adults and buy equipment for industry operations. All this can be done via Ogboni and they would be highly interested in making money and power, that's why people join Ogboni. You must collect taxes or you will never accomplish any of this. Since you can't legally tax then the people must be motivated or organized to volunteerily send the money to Oyo capital where the Oyo Mesi can redistribute the funds into equipment and operations costs. This is how you run a state, you need treasury. That is the only issue right now you must overcome.

Love, Sango.

Here's the complete list of why change fails.

Predictable Reasons Why Change Efforts Typically Fail

1. People leading the change think that announcing the change is the same as implementing it.

2. People's concerns with change are not surfaced or addressed.

3. Those being asked to change are not involved in planning the change.

4. There is no urgent or compelling reason to change. The business case is not communicated.

5. A compelling vision that excites people about the future hasn't been developed and communicated.

6. The change leadership team doesn't include early adopters, resisters, or informal leaders.

7. The change isn't piloted, so the organization doesn't learn what's needed to support the change.

9. Leaders lose focus or fail to prioritise, causing 'death by a 1,000 initiatives.

10. People are not enabled or encouraged to build new skills.

11. Those leading the change aren't credible -- they under-communicate, give mixed messages, and do not model their behaviors the change requires.

12. Progress is not measured, and no one recognizes the changes that people have worked hard to make.

13. People are not held accountable for implementing the change.

14. People leading the change fail to respect the power of the culture to kill the change.

15. Possibilities and options are not explored before a specific change is chosen.
KingSango I greet you Sire, the list you have outlined for us is of immense benefit as I have learnt a thing or two from going through it, and it has been saved for future references, thank you once again sire, you are right, our traditional systems need restructuring, I agree with you on this, but our youths have lost interest in our Traditional systems, they are all trying to belike Black Americans, they feel that our culture is Archaic and absurd, it's only a select few that have any level of respect for our Traditional systems. Take the Igbo youths for example, they are currently agitating for a new country of their own, and they also claim that their original home is in Isreal, they say that they are the lost Jews of Africa, because most of them are Catholic christians, but they have little or no idea how christianity was even formed. The situation is pathetic, that is why I would really like for you and other well meaning Africans in diaspora to do all you can to sensitize African youths living in Africa via social media on the importance of taking their Traditional systems and values seriously. There is a lot of work needed to be done to free Africans from Mental slavery, as that is still our biggest challenge.
Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bonechamberlain(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2015
africom, its American way of trying to destabilize and dominate Africa, after doing a wonderful job in the middle East. they fear the Chinese are gradually dominating.
Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by KingSango(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
bolaino:
KingSango I greet you Sire, the list you have outlined for us is of immense benefit as I have learnt a thing or two from going through it, and it has been saved for future references, thank you once again sire, you are right, our traditional systems need restructuring, I agree with you on this, but our youths have lost interest in our Traditional systems, they are all trying to belike Black Americans, they feel that our culture is Archaic and absurd, it's only a select few that have any level of respect for our Traditional systems. Take the Igbo youths for example, they are currently agitating for a new country of their own, and they also claim that their original home is in Isreal, they say that they are the lost Jews of Africa, because most of them are Catholic christians, but they have little or no idea how christianity was even formed. The situation is pathetic, that is why I would really like for you and other well meaning Africans in diaspora to do all you can to sensitize African youths living in Africa via social media on the importance of taking their Traditional systems and values seriously. There is a lot of work needed to be done to free Africans from Mental slavery, as that is still our biggest challenge.

Young people can easily be appealed to when you create a movement of young people who are prospering. Seeing their peers prospering and belong to a well respected group will inspire them to join in huge numbers. Youth movements are the easiest to create. Study Youth movements and how they form.

Nazis Germany is the best modern example.

Check here: http://histclo.com/youth/youth/org/nat/hitler/hitler.htm

Read up on youth and how they think.

The young people are mad at the Elders because they seem to think the Elders have given up. And the only reason its partially true is that the Elders have refused to reorganize and refresh tradition to fit the change. You need a leader like Dr. Umar Johnson.

Sango the cult of Kingship book written by our High Priestess of the Sango Temple at Oyotunji, Sangode, Iya Afin, Ayobunmi

http://www.amazon.com/Sango-Iya-Afin-Ayobunmi-Sangode/dp/1502719827

Oriki Sango says,

He who seeks to enlarge his penis provokes jealousy.
Unlike the Elder who is beyond sex
And unlike the child who has never experienced sex.

What is being said is that Sango, the one who brings change is middle age.
Such a person appeals to the Elders because he has some maturity.
And he appeals to the youth because Sango is still vibrant interested in life.
But such a person mostly receives jealousy from other middle aged men and women.

So you need a leader between 40-50. One who doesn't look too old or too young. Who can appeal to the youth and the elders.

Ogboni needs raise up such a leader to assist the Alaafin in the rise of Oyo Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkBChRIGhE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2015
KingSango:

Young people can easily be appealed to when you create a movement of young people who are prospering. Seeing their peers prospering and belong to a well respected group will inspire them to join in huge numbers. Youth movements are the easiest to create. Study Youth movements and how they form.

Nazis Germany is the best modern example.

Check here: http://histclo.com/youth/youth/org/nat/hitler/hitler.htm

Read up on youth and how they think.

The young people are mad at the Elders because they seem to think the Elders have given up. And the only reason its partially true is that the Elders have refused to reorganize and refresh tradition to fit the change. You need a leader like Dr. Umar Johnson.

Sango the cult of Kingship book written by our High Priestess of the Sango Temple at Oyotunji, Sangode, Iya Afin, Ayobunmi

http://www.amazon.com/Sango-Iya-Afin-Ayobunmi-Sangode/dp/1502719827

Oriki Sango says,

He who seeks to enlarge his penis provokes jealousy.
Unlike the Elder who is beyond sex
And unlike the child who has never experienced sex.

What is being said is that Sango, the one who brings change is middle age.
Such a person appeals to the Elders because he has some maturity.
And he appeals to the youth because Sango is still vibrant interested in life.
But such a person mostly receives jealousy from other middle aged men and women.

So you need a leader between 40-50. One who doesn't look too old or too young. Who can appeal to the youth and the elders.

Ogboni needs raise up such a leader to assist the Alaafin in the rise of Oyo Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkBChRIGhE

thanks a lot sire for these very vital Information you have shared with us here on nairaland, I have no doubt that this will be of immense benefit to Many Nigerians who visit this website. God bless you kingSango.

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM: America's Future Plans For Africa: Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
bolaino:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOLLAR SCARCITY :- CBN ORDERS $2000 Monthly Debit Card Spending Limit OFFICIAL!! / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu / Suspected Male Suicide Bomber Dressed As Female Nabbed At Gombe Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.