Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital (22279 Views)

Bad State Of Erediauwa Road In Benin City, Edo State / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Leopantro: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
abagoro:

Have you read my view? The workers and Government should reconcile their differences for the sake of students. Thats my view. It is more or less an ego war. Government has refused to pay them for not working while they in turn refused to work until they are paid. What is your suggestion?

My suggestion is that he is not sincere and should do the right thing. Let him truly ask himself why the hospital workers weren't working. Before this Sack issue started he was owing them up to two years in arrears and persistent delays in paying salaries. Suddenly he identifies lack of commitment in the workers and wants to punish them. The Medical students have suffered over the years with added years, he didn't consider that before this event. What then is the benefit of free education?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by finestiyke(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dbboy:
gloard should tell us what he has against rochas because he never seem to be tired in posting stuff against him. so what did rochas do to you.

He has nothing against Rochas, he's speaking the truth, are you blind to see the number of Medical students that came out today for the protest?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
nd punish u for 1st wishing me evil. Anuofia! Guy seriously u don provoke me. U think say Nairaland na ur house were u can open ur dirty mouth nd say shit. This is a social media nd u don't knw who u are talking to just like the person talking to u don't knw who u are so it's better u respect ur self
what's this THING saying?
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rochas is working, Buhari is changing dollars to one Naira..... grin Banks are whining down. Change everywhere
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this THING saying?
idiot na u nd ur papa be thing.
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by finestiyke(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Just #SaveIMSuTH join the campaign anywhere, everywhere
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
idiot na u nd ur papa be thing.
are you sure you want this?
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by mandax: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
abagoro:

Have you read my view? The workers and Government should reconcile their differences for the sake of students. Thats my view. It is more or less an ego war. Government has refused to pay them for not working while they in turn refused to work until they are paid. What is your suggestion?

Government is by the people, for the people, of the people.

Government is not Rochas Okorocha.

The money to pay salary to IMSUTH workers so that they resume work is the people's money, not Rochas Okorocha's money.

The money to condition IMSUTH to pass any accreditation is Imo state people's money, not Rochas Okorocha's money.

When Rochas Okorocha became governor and for four years the only road to IMSUTH remains impracticable, that's when he started to open his contempt for the institution.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Nempi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you sure you want this?
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by sexychocolate1(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
This is why i laugh when people begin to talk of how bad their state governors are because i feel the don't know what bad governance is.
In Imo state today you don't feel any presence of state government for there is absolutely nothing to show for it, no good road, no water, workers(nobody is talking about the pensioners) have not being paid for months, immediately the bail out fund from the federal government came he traveled to turkey(i don't need to tell you what that movement means if you are a nigerian)and started a fly over project stated by immediate past governor which he Rochas swore never to complete and was even turning it into a roundabout because according to him it is a waste of money, no good environment for there is hip of dirts in virtually every nook and cranny in Owerri. The gutters are not flowing because of dirts, everywhere is smiling and is a good habitat for mosquitoes and rats and others to breed on with their infections. The so called free education in the tertiary institution is a big scam and only exist on billboards and on media, no wonder a friend of mine told me that the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to listen to Rochas because he knows no truth in his life. The only thing rochas thinks of is how to scam imo citizens take ownership of their landed property. Currently he and his family including his in laws owns almost 50% of Owerri capital city, even his on village is not left out because people there are also crying of how they have lost land to this same man. This is a man who contested gubernatorial election in imo state and was massively voted by the people,(without money, people even contributated for his cause) some lost their life where the are trying to protect his mandate. In Imo state today if you are not a member of Rochas family or in law then embrace hungar. I think he is a punishment to Imo state and the worst Governor not only in Nigeria or West African subregion in the whole of Africa.

Why didn't the vote him out when he came for second term. I don't and wouldn't pity people when the see fire and jump into it. Imo people did it to Ohakim, the will have done same to Rochas. The should live with the choice the have made.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by sigiyaya(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2015
sexychocolate1:

Why didn't the vote him out when he came for second term. I don't and wouldn't pity people when the see fire and jump into it. Imo people did it to Ohakim, the will have done same to Rochas. The should live with the choice the have made.
I understand your point, but you have to understand that in the Nigerian politics NO BE TO GIVE MONKEY WATER WITH CUP BE DEY WAHALA, NA TO COLLECT THE WATER AFTER IN DON FINISH DRINK. Yes IMO voted for Rochas in 2011 against Ohakim, but in 2015 he voted him self in.
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Holyrule(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Looks good abi.... Chexk this out... Not to mention that a Teaching hospital is empty... Haba

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Holyrule(m): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2015
This is what dey re protesting for

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Holyrule(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Clearer view

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Holyrule(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2015
More pix

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Sgwash: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Hey Idi Amin, wanna hear a joke?

Imo State University actually trains Medical Doctors..

ur point being?
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by chinology: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked shocked

The governor meant well though GEJ seized most of the state funds that made the state to collapse. wink

sigiyaya:
This is why i laugh when people begin to talk of how bad their state governors are because i feel the don't know what bad governance is.
In Imo state today you don't feel any presence of state government for there is absolutely nothing to show for it, no good road, no water, workers(nobody is talking about the pensioners) have not being paid for months, immediately the bail out fund from the federal government came he traveled to turkey(i don't need to tell you what that movement means if you are a nigerian)and started a fly over project stated by immediate past governor which he Rochas swore never to complete and was even turning it into a roundabout because according to him it is a waste of money, no good environment for there is hip of dirts in virtually every nook and cranny in Owerri. The gutters are not flowing because of dirts, everywhere is smiling and is a good habitat for mosquitoes and rats and others to breed on with their infections. The so called free education in the tertiary institution is a big scam and only exist on billboards and on media, no wonder a friend of mine told me that the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to listen to Rochas because he knows no truth in his life. The only thing rochas thinks of is how to scam imo citizens take ownership of their landed property. Currently he and his family including his in laws owns almost 50% of Owerri capital city, even his on village is not left out because people there are also crying of how they have lost lands to this same man. This is a man who contested gubernatorial election in imo state and was massively voted by the people,(without money, people even contributated for his cause) some lost their life where the are trying to protect his mandate. In Imo state today if you are not a member of Rochas family or in law then embrace hungar. I think he is a punishment to Imo state and the worst Governor not only in Nigeria or West African subregion in the whole of Africa.

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by chinology: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Leopantro:

My suggestion is that he is not sincere and should do the right thing. Let him truly ask himself why the hospital workers weren't working. Before this Sack issue started he was owing them up to two years in arrears and persistent delays in paying salaries. Suddenly he identifies lack of commitment in the workers and wants to punish them. The Medical students have suffered over the years with added years, he didn't consider that before this event. What then is the benefit of free education?
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by gflames89(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2015
OBTMOS:
my girl friend broke up with me because I requested for Akpu and salad in a restaurant. what do I do now peolple
U should just go to a different resturant and order for chilled hypo and a ice creamed freezed cement
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by athaboi(f): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
In Imo state today you don't feel any presence of state government for there is absolutely nothing to show for it, no good road, no water, workers(nobody is talking about the pensioners) have not being paid for months, immediately the bail out fund from the federal government came he traveled to turkey(i don't need to tell you what that movement means if you are a nigerian)and started a fly over project stated by immediate past governor which he Rochas swore never to complete and was even turning it into a roundabout because according to him it is a waste of money, no good environment for there is hip of dirts in virtually every nook and cranny in Owerri. The gutters are not flowing because of dirts, everywhere is smiling and is a good habitat for mosquitoes and rats and others to breed on with their infections. The so called free education in the tertiary institution is a big scam and only exist on billboards and on media, no wonder a friend of mine told me that the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to listen to Rochas because he knows no truth in his life. The only thing rochas thinks of is how to scam imo citizens take ownership of their landed property. Currently he and his family including his in laws owns almost 50% of Owerri capital city, even his on village is not left out because people there are also crying of how they have lost lands to this same man. This is a man who contested gubernatorial election in imo state and was massively voted by the people,(without money, people even contributated for his cause) some lost their life where the are trying to protect his mandate. In Imo state today if you are not a member of Rochas family or in law then embrace hungar. I think he is a punishment to Imo state and the worst Governor not only in Nigeria or West African subregion in the whole of Africa.ur aligation holds no water...even if is true that he is acquiring landed properties, Rochas and his pple can never get 2% of owerri talk more of 50% as u alerged. That u hate him or u are not in dsame party with him cant make pple buy this lies and propergander. Nwanne jiri ya nwayo..because u cant pull him down jst on nairaland alone..he is blessed already

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by OBTMOS(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
gflames89:

U should just go to a different resturant and order for chilled hypo and a ice creamed freezed cement
U wicked pass prick head
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by OBTMOS(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=athaboi post=39034092][/quote]U talked about gulters not flowing well and how dirty the environment is.who are those people that dump dirt they.is it still d government. development starts from the people
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by benzylas(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2015
henchamb:
The room looks OK. The structure looks perfect. The environment is conducive except for the presence of the protesters. I can even see solar powered street light.
Why will it not look good that is the Government House Roundabout. And the only beautiful spot in owerri where millions of naira are spent every Xmas. Welcome to Imo state where almost all departments in the state university has lost accreditation due to lowest standard of learning. And a place where students spend 10+ years to study medicine and surgery

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by MadCow1: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Sgwash:

ur point being?

What school did you or are you currently attending?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by ChynoBEATS: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebubemicky:
The hospital room looks good tho
My bro its way under-equiped ,it shouldnt be like that

it needs a superior untainted upgrade
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by aresa: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anambra state university teaching hospital...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

Don't send our dog to this hospital with caving roof and emergency room with no ambulance entrance...

Funny enough, this is Anambra the cradle of ibo civilization...

den even tie ribbon for commissioning sef... grin

.smh..
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by chinology: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Ekoile how are you? Do you want to see the recent pictures of the hospital? What you posted is a picture before the finishing touches were done. Even the grass was not fully planted then.

aresa:
Anambra state university teaching hospital...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b2364d24e

Don't send our dog to this hospital with caving roof and emergency room with no ambulance entrance...

Funny enough, this is Anambra the cradle of ibo civilization...

den even tie ribbon for commissioning sef... grin

.smh..
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by Holyrule(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2015
You dey mind am. Post pix as if him dan even visit the hospital before.
Re: Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital by glord380: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Even healthcare centers in Imo State are locked by the Governors directives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.