Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice (45037 Views)

Panel Builder Lagos: Electrical Panel Legrand/abb/schneider / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / Switches & Sockets: ABB Switches & Sockets Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Tsuccesssquare: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good afternoon,

Kindly assist review the two quotation below for electrical piping for three bedroom bungalow. I noticed there is huge difference in their pipe price and DB price.

Electrician 1.
U box 3pack 2000 6k

Looking box 5pack 2000 10k

3by3 box 5pack 1500 7500

3by6 box 5pack 2000 10k

Cooker unit 5k

Coupler 4pack 2000 8k

Pipe 7bundle 11,000 77,000

Nail 500

Adaptable box 1500

DB 30,000

Workmanship 40,000

Electrician 2 quotation is below

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:
Good afternoon,

Kindly assist review the two quotation below for electrical piping for three bedroom bungalow. I noticed there is huge difference in their pipe price and DB price.

Electrician 1.
U box 3pack 2000 6k

Looking box 5pack 2000 10k

3by3 box 5pack 1500 7500

3by6 box 5pack 2000 10k

Cooker unit 5k

Coupler 4pack 2000 8k

Pipe 7bundle 11,000 77,000

Nail 500

Adaptable box 1500

DB 30,000

Workmanship 40,000

Electrician 2 quotation is below

What electrician 1 quoted for are all original but he can still buy 3x3 and 3*6 box a bit cheaper

1 Like

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let us handle your installation

1 Like

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Tsuccesssquare: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
topsy23:

What electrician 1 quoted for are all original but he can still buy 3x3 and 3*6 box a bit cheaper

Many thanks, I appreciate your response.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Call us today
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
God will help us ooo... Prices are going up again
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Send your order. We get you covered.
Cables
Switches and socket
Pipes
Light fittings called Liper . It's German products. Very strong and reliable
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Call for your DB
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
we want to use this medium to appreciate you all for your patronage through out the year.

Thank you for making us serve you well, thank you for the love you have for us.. Also need to appreciate some people special people

Mr. Dotun our Abuja client. we appreciate you for believing in us and also give us opportunity to work with you.

Mr. Collins Abuja thank you for your patronage

Mr. Remi(Rmx) Ibadan Project thank you sir for the opportunity. we really appreciate you.

Mr. Alabi, my one and only contractor and also a QS. thank you sir. You single handed pick us for the design and installation of MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PIPE SERVICE (MEP) of Alverton Estate Ajah. Thank you very much

Mr. Leke thank you very sir for your referral.

Dr. Wale. May God bless you sir for the opportunity and all your support . I will visit you in US one based on the fact that you promised us electrical installation over there.

Oga Ifeanyi my personal person that loves attention to details. Hmmm thank you for opportunity but remember you will pay for all you learned from us oooo. I love your word of encouragement always

Architect Olumide I aight you. you are appreciated. God bless you for design jobs

Mr. Johnson my one and only oga that sat with us during the DB termination and trying to learn how to copy our standard operating procedure (SOP) not knowing that it's not a training. We appreciate you for working you

Mr. Quazeeme the last person I worked with before I submitted and hang off all my tools for the year. You really made our day today . Thank you for school knowledge sharing on your project.

Dominion I will never forget you. Thank you for the people you refer to us. God bless you real good.

Kolashangone thank you sir

To Hajj Muftau thank you sir, I appreciate you.

Twinskenny, we recognize you. we appreciate you

To Egunmogaji, Thank you sir .

We hoping for a more, fruitful and better relationship with you next year!!!
From all of us we say thank you ������
HAPPY NEW YEAR ���
And wishing you all joyful celebration ��� in God's abundant blessings always.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you all
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by TrumXray(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Oga topsy
For a 4bedroom bungalow with anteroom and sitting room with security block.

For a standard 3bedroom flat with the following features

AC 5nos
Water heater 4Nos
Cooker unit 1
Laundry unit 1
lighting point
Socket outlet
External light
CCTV Camera
Electrical Fencing
What size of DB will you recommend and what about using 3phase of main building and 1phase for fence lighting and other things outside the main building
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
TrumXray:
Oga topsy
For a 4bedroom bungalow with anteroom and sitting room with security block.

For a standard 3bedroom flat with the following features

AC 5nos
Water heater 4Nos
Cooker unit 1
Laundry unit 1
lighting point
Socket outlet
External light
CCTV Camera
Electrical Fencing
What size of DB will you recommend and what about using 3phase of main building and 1phase for fence lighting and other things outside the main building

Sir, for the standard 4bedroom bungalow 6-ways 3-phase DB is okay. Why having a separate DB for the external or common service area? Is it a service apartment ? If it is not a service apartment you can make use of one DB.

Ideal quote for lighting or the conduit aspect which is the first fix? Let me know your feedback
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by TrumXray(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
topsy23:

Sir, for the standard 4bedroom bungalow 6-ways 3-phase DB is okay. Why having a separate DB for the external or common service area? Is it a service apartment ? If it is not a service apartment you can make use of one DB.

Ideal quote for lighting or the conduit aspect which is the first fix? Let me know your feedback
Wat can you say about this quote sir?

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2022
TrumXray:

Wat can you say about this quote sir?

Thanks for sharing these sir, the quantities of pipes is okay.

Coupler should be 5pkts
Male bush should 4pkts
20mm Y-box should be 3pkts
3*6 knockout box is 8pkts

Let him change all the knockout boxes to PVC type. Galvanized is not the best.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by TrumXray(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
topsy23:

Thanks for sharing these sir, the quantities of pipes is okay.

Coupler should be 5pkts
Male bush should 4pkts
20mm Y-box should be 3pkts
3*6 knockout box is 8pkts

Let him change all the knockout boxes to PVC type. Galvanized is not the best.
Thanks Engr. If we are using PVC knock out, will it still be the same quantity or how many pieces do we have in a park?
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
TrumXray:

Thanks Engr. If we are using PVC knock out, will it still be the same quantity or how many pieces do we have in a park?

It's going to be the same quantity.
For 3*3 box 10pcs per packet
3*6 box is 5pcs per packet
3-way box 20pcs per packet

I don't know the agreement you have with as per the electrical installation but let me give the breakdown of what you should tell him to do.

For each too. Double socket to be 3-numbers
2 to be by the bedside
One facing the bed where the TV location is going to be. Single socket at high level for the TV power

Master bedroom.
2 double socket to be by the bedside
1double to the adjacent to the bed
1-double socket to be at the TV location (low levels)
1 single socket at high level for TV power
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Call us today
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Good morning to everyone

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Happy weekend to everyone .. Thanks for your patronage
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
More .....

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Happy Easter
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Happy Easter Monday
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:41pm On May 23, 2022
Thanks for your calls
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:08pm On May 26, 2022
Completed project

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
Call
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by omanzo02: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
topsy23:
Completed project

Happy Sunday Topsy23,

What type of distribution board (DB) will be suitable for a building of 4 apartments (two 3 bedroom and two 2 bedroom), is it not convenient for each apartment to have its DB? I intend to install prepaid electricity meter.
What are the quantity per bundle of Niger and Dignity pipes and their current price?

Regards.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Abuja Shopping Mall Collapses! Five Rescued, Two Trapped / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.