Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! (1759 Views)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited, They Are Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by fhaty1986: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
This person in the name of mr george agada, marketing manager with phone no: 08171482559 based in Abuja defrauded me e-pins worth of #17800 that doesn't exist, pls nairalanders beware of this company.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
I've just been defrauded by him. My loan money gone. Why wasn't this thread made viral?
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 5:36pm On May 24, 2019
He just scammed me of my loan money. Same fellow.
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 6:59pm On May 24, 2019
But the name Udo Kofi Henry is what he sent as account name of Access Bank to defraud me. Why can't BVN REGISTRATION details be used to track him. down when he's going to make withdrawals? Why is Nigeria this useless?
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by dogtails(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
OyinO:
But the name Udo Kofi Henry is what he sent as account name of Access Bank to defraud me. Why can't BVN REGISTRATION details be used to track him. down when he's going to make withdrawals? Why is Nigeria this useless?
I can help u track him down but what will be my gain in the endchat me up let’s have a deal
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 11:08am On May 25, 2019
dogtails:
I can help u track him down but what will be my gain in the endchat me up let’s have a deal 08122323389

You are sounding like them o. Why don't you want to make our chat secret? Let's chat openly here.
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 11:10am On May 25, 2019
dogtails:
I can help u track him down but what will be my gain in the endchat me up let’s have a deal 08122323389

Are you EFCC or what? A private company?
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by OyinO: 11:12am On May 25, 2019
dogtails:

If you help me track him down and I recover my funds, I'll not reward you? So why will I reward you when I'm still in loss?
Re: Beware Of Gracewill Net Etabhi Communications Limited They Fraud! by miltonchux(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
No need to pay any body money,just report him to frauddesk@accessbank.com, CC: cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Send information about the transaction,date of transfer, the amount, and purpose, also copy effc. And watch karma catch up on him, all his account will be frozen and he will regret it and the money will be reversed back.

(1) (Reply)

Printing And Designing Business / FG Seeks More Investment From Poland, Others / What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.