Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? (846 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by ambac2bust: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
have been hearing of petition signing and want to know what is the importance of this petition signing? what result will it produce?. I don't even think people will sign it.
www.petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari?mailing_id=31414&source=s.icn.em.cr&%3Br_by=14291965&r_by=14293760
Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by IykeChukz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fine out yourself....

If you ask me, no who I go ask?
Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by ArodeTsolaye: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please go and sign that petition if you havd signed. The life of the Biafran man and the future of christiandom in Africa depends on that petition. Go and sign, if you have not signed it. Except you want a fulani emirate in your father's compound few years from now like those people over there
<--------- .

We need 25,000 signatures, we are at 24803. Open an account for all your family members and get them to sign that document. Your future depends on it.

3 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by OJUcrook: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Please go and sign that petition if you havd signed. The life of the Biafran man and the future of christiando in Africa depends on that petition. Go and sign, if you have not signed it. Except you want a fulani emirate in your father's compound few years from now like those people over there
<--------- .

We need 25,000 signatures, we are at 24803. open an account for all your family members and sign that document. Your future depends on it.
i hope you will tell ike ekeremadu and all your ibo senators and reps in abuja to sign the petition too. I am not ibo but i have signed it

2 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by ambac2bust: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
OJUcrook:
i hope you will tell ike ekeremadu and all your ibo senators and reps in abuja to sign the petition too. I am not ibo but i have signed it
jah bless

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by otil1: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2015

PETITION STATEMENT

The Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB) are hounded, harrassed, massacred, and incarcerated in violation of their civil and United Nations rights of Indigenous People to agitate for self determination. Buhari is breaking international law by harassing and killing the beleaguered and marginalized peoples of Biafra in British-Nigeria.

There are currently 25,657 signatures. NEW goal - We need 30,000 signatures!

PETITION BACKGROUND

We, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu, are compelled to call for a total boycott of British-Nigeria and her murderous president Muhammadu Buhari because British-Nigeria is a rogue terrorist state that tramples on every conceivable human rights, particularly, the rights of the beleaguered people of Biafra and IPOB—the organization of Biafrans agitating for freedom from the wicked British-Nigeria contraption and edifice of genocide.

Buhari is an avowed Islamist, genocidist, tribalist, and unabashed Boko Haramist. Buhari is terrorizing Biafrans—an indigenous people forced against their wish to remain in British-Nigeria—because they are exercising their United Nations Rights of Indigenous Peoples to self-determination. He has been killing, terrorizing, and mounting roadblocks; abducting, beating, shooting and incarcerating unarmed Biafrans who are peaceably agitating to be free from marginalization and genocide; thus, breaking International Law and violating the United Nations Charter on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples of which British-Nigeria is a co-signatory.

Buhari has committed genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity and ought not to be embraced by other world leaders. He should be at International Criminal Court (ICC) and not at United Nations. We call on the civilized nations of the world to Boycott President Muhammadu Buhari and British-Nigeria before it is too late. Thank you. Please see detailed explanation at http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1273646
Re: Of What Use Is The Petition Signing To Biafra Restoration? by ambac2bust: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
otil1:
jah bless

(1) (Reply)

"You Will Be Arrested!" - El Rufai Warns Parents Of Out Of School Kids / Saraki: “Go And Relax”: C.C.T Tells Him As Appeal Judgement Delay Stalls Trial / Council Of State Meeting: Why Buhari Should Apologise To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.