Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! (576 Views)

Whatsapp Group Chat- Heart2heart Relationship Advice / Seeking A Mature Relationship / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! by michaeswan(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello dear Nairalanders, i'm Michael, 22years old, Oh you want say am a kid? No i dont think so.. there's a GIRL we've been friend for lonq time now, she's 21years old. she do share her problems with me, very comfortable talkinq to the handsome guy...i play with her beyonq my boundry, i sometime RUB her hair, touch her LAPS... She likes me i know, the problem is that Am clueless in DATING WORLD, but i luckily asked HER to be my GIRLFRIEND yesterday and she aqreed to be my qirlfriend... Now the problem is that, i dont want her to see me as a WUSSY type, i dont want to bother her with calls, or messages, NOW THE QUESTION IS; Does it mean that i need to build a connection by talkinq to her everyday? Or by callin her, do i need to spend some time with her? Do i need to stop what we're normally do before? What is the next step After accept to be your girlfriend? PLEASE I NEED EXPERT MALE OR FEMALE ANSWER.... Thanks!
Re: Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! by Kingsasian(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
You still have to keep being friends with her. This time around you will have to call and text her more often just to show how much you care most especially at night before she goes to bed....text messages is preferable here. Then you call her during the day to know how she is faring. Mind you, you will still have to talk as best friends and at the end of your conversation you tell her the word "I love you" or "I cherish you"etc. You give each other special pet names. Once in a while you ask her to go out on a date with you. You don't have to think of what to say to her when ever you wish to call her. Just do the calling and every other thing will flow. Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Call me wen u wana ask, do I need to hav sex with her
Re: Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! by bvegas2020: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! by akudire: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ask Dr. Jude BBM pin 333C00F3 whatsapp +2348027022855 livhorgng on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Offer For Ladies / OMG! See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook / I Need A Very Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.