Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / . (1625 Views)

Charcoal New Export Season... More Details / Occupation As An Agricultural Economics / Agricultural Economics As A Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: . by tp2philike(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice course,studied agric economics,the application of the principles of economics to agriculture.agribusiness,marketing,land economics,agric finance,et al are department under agric economics.Great opportunity in the labour market.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
tp2philike:
Nice course,studied agric economics,the application of the principles of economics to agriculture.agribusiness,marketing,land economics,agric finance,et al are department under agric economics.Great opportunity in the labour market.
Am glad you commented cus its the first time am hearing about such a course.
By the way,... Did you enjoy the course while studying it?
Does it involve a lot of calculations cus I do like calculations..
What are my duties as an Agronomist.. Where can I work with this?
Am really sorry about my ignorant questions.. I'm just a confused teenager seeking enlightenment.
Re: . by priesthood13: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:

Am glad you commented cus its the first time am hearing about such a course.
By the way,... Did you enjoy the course while studying it?
Does it involve a lot of calculations cus I do like calculations..
What are my duties as an Agronomist.. Where can I work with this?
Am really sorry about my ignorant questions.. I'm just a confused teenager seeking enlightenment.
Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension and Agricultural Administration all form a faculty or college in Funaab............ It's a good course. Get in, flow and enjoy the course! Success......... Chao

(1) (Reply)

Potato Farming Equipment Costs Hire / I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. / We Can Help You Start Ugu,tomato And Pepper Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.