Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices (1409 Views)

Limestone For Sale / Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value / I Need A Cucumber Buyer In Lagos, Delivery Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by SehgateTeam(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello great farmers and traders,

We offer to the public our interest to buy soyabeans, soyameal, limestone in large quantity either from a farmer, corporative farmers or soyabeans trader.

our current price for soyabeans is 135k/ton since the prices of limestone and soyameal varies, you can state your quantity and get price

must be clean and free from admixtures

payment will be within 48hrs maximum

Note: we do not process payment during the weekends.

call 08120427566( only serious seller).No too much stories
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by miltonchux(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
We can supply you 143k per ton to Lagos. On issuance of Bank endorsed LPO with min of 200tons order

1 Like

Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by SehgateTeam(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good
we will pay 140k if OK we can talk about the modalities/procedure.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by miltonchux(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Chat me up on whatsap 08033672401, let's discuss.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by aderiyike948: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
SehgateTeam we have it

Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by hopevalley: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
SehgateTeam:

We offer to the public our interest to buy soyabeans, soyameal, limestone in large quantity either from a farmer, corporative farmers or soyabeans trader.

our current price for soyabeans is 135k/ton since the prices of limestone and soyameal varies, you can state your quantity and get price

Good business, I must confess. Have you heard that many exporters from Nigeria have been scammed in the process of exporting agricultural products to foreign countries? This is because they lack the knowledge of the contemporary dynamics of export trade. Do not allow yourself to be defrauded. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by kunleweb: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by enochsil: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2018
are you still interested in getting the supplies for the soybean ..and how many bags of soybean make a ton ...am interested prospective entrepreneur that wants to start the suply of agricultural products
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by igbsam(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Are you still interested ? I can supply you soybeans.

Call/Whatsapp 08037494111
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by igbsam(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2018
enochsil:
are you still interested in getting the supplies for the soybean ..and how many bags of soybean make a ton ...am interested prospective entrepreneur that wants to start the suply of agricultural products

10 bags of 100kg makes a ton. I can supply you if you need.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by Heartbender: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2018
We have soya bean, shea nuts, ginger, cassava, etc. Are you still interested?
SehgateTeam:
Good

we will pay 140k if OK we can talk about the modalities/procedure.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by enochsil: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
my intention is to supply and not to buy...
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by enochsil: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
igbsam:

10 bags of 100kg makes a ton. I can supply you if you need.
i want to be a supplier not a buyer
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by igbsam(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
enochsil:
i want to be a supplier not a buyer

Okay, kindly send me your number we can work together. You can whatsapp or call me on 08037494111
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by SehgateTeam(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
You can supply us if you have soyabeans.
thanks
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by enochsil: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2018
igbsam:

Okay, kindly send me your number we can work together. You can whatsapp or call me on 08037494111
okk have added u on my whatsapp...08091.......64
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by enochsil: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2018
SehgateTeam:
You can supply us if you have soyabeans.

thanks
will get back to u
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by igbsam(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
enochsil:

okk have added u on my whatsapp...08091.......64

Okay bro
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by Mikeanegbe: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
SehgateTeam:

What specification of limestone do u buy, quantity, destination and minimum order ? Am in d home of limestone, dolomite, felspar, iron ore, quarzt, kaoline, granite etc. am in Edo State. Call 09025463229, 08050630534.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by SehgateTeam(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mikeanegbe:

What specification of limestone do u buy, quantity, destination and minimum order ? Am in d home of limestone, dolomite, felspar, iron ore, quarzt, kaoline, granite etc. am in Edo State. Call 09025463229, 08050630534.

We need only animal feed specification limestone. minimum order is 20tons, we buy 12k/ton deliver to Lagos. if available just add us up on whatsapp and send pictures of product to show availability.
Re: We Buy Soyabeans,limestone And Soyameal. Lagos Delivery Prices by ProduceNg: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
I want to buy Maize, Soybeans, and Paddy rice in very large quantities of up to 400 trucks monthly.

Our price for the week is (Prices changes per week).

Soybeans

Delivery to Lagos N139,000 per Metric Tonne

Delivery to Ibadan N139, 000 Metric Tonne

Delivery to
Kaduna N141, 000 per Metric Tonne

Delivery to Kano N144, 000 Metric Tonne

Delivery to
Onitsha N138, 000 Metric Tonne

Maize

Delivery to Ibadan N80, 000 Metric Tonne

Delivery to
Kaduna N73, 000 per Metric Tonne

Paddy Rice

N118, 000 per Metric Tonne delivery to Kano

Please note:

1. We issue LPO after agreement have been made (Purchase order last for 1 week)

2. Minimum delivery order per location is 30 tonnes

3. Payment is made maximum 24 hours after delivery (The goods are weighed and tested and you are paid according to how many tonnes you deliver)

4. Moisture Content: 10% Dirt Ratio : Less than 2%

Only interested and serious people should kindly contact me on

email; samirah@produce.ng

or call 09072157648

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Waste In Tons For Sale At A Cheaper Price #155 Per Kg / Ileya Ram 90k / See Huge Rice Farm In Ogun State(Drone Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.