Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors (3869 Views)

CV Submission At Nelsondreil Limited / Cv Submission At Eterna Oil & Gas Plc / Wema Bank Plc Ongoing Graduate/exp Cv Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
*Are you a graduate with sound analytical mind resident in Nigeria ?

*Are you hardworking and smart enough to excel in your designated role ?
*Are you willing to earn money handsomely and dilligently ?
*Can you work independently with minimal supervision ?

Then you may as well become one of us.

Send your up to date CV to farad.ng@gmail.com

Note: this role requires working from your home with your LAPTOP and SMART PHONE but at same time its not for lazy folks..
To know more about our operations check our nairaland thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/1276521/click-here-building-pictures/5

Don't write anything on that THREAD pls......Its strictly for business..or u face outright disqualification.

GOOD LUCK

TEAM FARAD
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by fisaylab: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please your advert is not explicit enough,kindly tell us what. U are into and you location.
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Refer to the link in the advert.
Thank you

fisaylab:
Please your advert is not explicit enough,kindly tell us what. U are into and you location.

Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by mofeace: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
*i sneeze*
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by mofeace: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
you're makin me sneeze
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2015
PLS STOP sending me sms or whatsapp.
Just submit your CV to my email for my perusal and considerations.

Thanks

TEAM FARAD
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
CV SUBMISSION OFFICIALLY CLOSES TODAY 12NOON.

KINDLY AWAIT FUTHER DIRECTIVES.

FARAD
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2015
If you submitted your CV with us,thank you for your time and effort.
We are currently on perusal and considerations

Here is a quick one though.
*This role is basically not a 9-5 job,its a sit at home endeavour and you need a laptop computer (not a desktop pls) and a smart phone(preferably BB)..

*Then you will have to consult building construction sites for PROSPECTING,PRESENTATION & PROFILING (3P)

*You have to be confident with a firm command of spoken ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Above all,
This is not a marketing job,
But you may need to have a prior experience in field marketing and sales to excel in this role,we purposely brought this at this stage because some of us may be tempted to doctor their resume to satisfy this criterion if they knew of this before now.

Once again
Thanks for your effort and time

Goodluck

FARAD

1 Like

Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by LOL247(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
see small idiot acting cocky and insulting thinking he's doing people a favor in search of his building material sellers.. I don't blame you sha.. it's the economy of the nation.. I wonder what you will do when your type becomes Director/Head Human Resources/Procurement in NNPC..
Re: Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors by brunofarad(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
Thank you
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.

LOL247:
see small idiot acting cocky and insulting thinking he's doing people a favor in search of his building material sellers.. I don't blame you sha.. it's the economy of the nation.. I wonder what you will do when your type becomes Director/Head Human Resources/Procurement in NNPC..

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Additional N4500 As 150K Beneficiaries Confirms Payment Of N-power / Urgently Needed:.. Bet9ja Cashiers around Abule Egba & Ijaiye Axis / AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.