Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Resume Writing Inspiration For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resume Writing Inspiration For Job Seekers (569 Views)

44 Resume Writing Tips By Daniel Scocco / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resume Writing Inspiration For Job Seekers by disserious: 1:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats to all recent passed out corp members, I am very happy for you all. Although I am unable to comment on the treads.
After passing out what next? Well I have seen some NLers here whose advise is a diamond in the dust.

What brings the inspiration for this tread? Being a job seeker myself, I know what we are facing and one of the challenges is writing a well detailed CV. Even job portal like Jobberman is offering CV evaluation.

I am not in anyway against their service though, I only want to share a resource with us all;

http://www.indeed.com/resumes?isid=find-resumes&ikw=jobsearch&co=US&hl=en

The link above is a website whereby you can search for resume in your area of study, glance through it, and it can be a life saver to you through your job seeking venture.

The site provides you with countries to choose from, select your required country, your area of specialization keyword and press the search button.

I hope this will help us all to tailor our resume to best practices.

DISCLAIMER: I am not in anyway affiliated with indeed resume and I will not be hold responsible for any misuse of the information gotten from the website.

1 Like

Re: Resume Writing Inspiration For Job Seekers by janga02(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks for the info, wish u luck in ur job hunt.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Urgently Need Your Help For Interview Tips / Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.