Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday (473 Views)

Lola Margret Has Been Released From Prison. Shares New Photo, Fans React / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by talktimi(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Oscar Pistorius will be released from prison on Tuesday and moved to house arrest, just one year after he was convicted of shooting and killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.

A lawyer for Steenkamp’s family confirmed the news but it’s clear, they’re understandably.

“Nothing will bring Reeva back,” the Steenkamp attorney said. “[Her parents] are not surprised at all by this announcement. They expected this.”

The South African olympian — aka Blade Runner — was convicted of culpable homicide for shooting Steenkamp in his home in South Africa on Valentine’s Day in 2013. Pistorius claimed he mistook her for an intruder.

Oscar was sentenced to 5 years in prison but a South African parole board has greenlit the move to allow him to go to house arrest, reportedly a common procedure out there.

What’s upsetting to Pistorius detractors is, he’s expected to serve the rest of sentence at his uncle’s mansion outside Pretoria.

Doesn’t exactly sound like justice.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2015/10/15/sports-oscar-pistorius-aka-blade-runner-will-be-released-from-prison-after-serving-1-year-for-killing-gf/?wt=5
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by youngwarrior(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by nairalandmaster(f): 2:07am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by nairalandmaster(f): 2:08am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by nairalandmaster(f): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2015
nice post
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by nairalandmaster(f): 2:10am On Oct 16, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by thebestonearth(m): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2015
op you are so on point.
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by thebestonearth(m): 2:12am On Oct 16, 2015
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Re: Oscar Pistorious To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday by thebestonearth(m): 2:13am On Oct 16, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?

(1) (Reply)

God, Not Don Jazzy, Made Me. Still Miss Him - Wande Coal / Highest Earning Dead Celebrities 2015 [SEE FULL LIST] / Whats Up With This End Time Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.