Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Need A Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lover (471 Views)

I Need A Lover Plz Hook Up / I Need A Lover (girl) / Do You Need A Lover For A Serious Relationship That Led To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lover by jersey24: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2015
hello friends
I am male age 39, a lady i don't have love for force her self to married me, the worst is that she lie to me that she is 38 a year younger than me, and latter i found out that she is 42. she use all means to make me marry her. now i can see clear and she's out of my life. i need a lady of age 25 to 30 to marry, but first we have to date to understand our self better than rushing into marriage. is better to marry your best friend than someone that force to enter marriage. I need from my igbo's tribe. any interesting lady can contact me via my email, waltermcg27@gmail.com, Kaduna, Idoma, all south south also welcome no one from Abakaliki or Muslim.
Re: I Need A Lover by jersey24: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2015
I need one that can love and i will lover her in return, not one that lover for material thing, i wonder if i can fine this kind of lady in nigeria
Re: I Need A Lover by bvegas2020: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Students Lounge / How Many People Have Actually Had Success Finding Love Online / Where Can I Have Fun In IFE ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.