Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Jamb Has Paste New Result Because Of Too Population - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Paste New Result Because Of Too Population (701 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / You Cannot See Your Result Because “you Have No Biometric Verification Solved!!? / You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Has Paste New Result Because Of Too Population by Joscam(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
I waz told by sb who got the news from her elder bro., That jamb is working towards change the already pasted result Just to bring down the population. I don't know how true it is!, can sb in the house help me with the valid info.
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Result Because Of Too Population by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes they hav
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Result Because Of Too Population by Freerhyme1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
yes they have increase the score of some science candidate dat score below 39 in physics.

(1) (Reply)

Plz There Is This Romour Am Hearing, That Jamb Form Is Not Going To Be Out Next / Jamb: You Have No Result! / Ielts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.