Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues (422 Views)

I Will Solve Your Html, Css, Php, Jquery,wordpress Issues / Available To Solve Your Wordpress Issues For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues by Packboizzy(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2015
thanks for entering here, please i want some one to explain to me how i can display a group of post under the same category to display in any page of my choice. thanks
Re: Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues by MsRemarkable(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Create a category, then be sure to select the category when writing a post for the category.
Re: Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues by Packboizzy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
MsRemarkable:
Create a category, then be sure to select the category when writing a post for the category.
ok, but how do you display this category on any page of your choice (apart from the blog post page).
Re: Pls Help Again With Wordpress Issues by muid33n(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Firstly, you need to install a plugin called short code ultimate. After that, create all the categories you need in the wp category manager. Then create/open the page you want to insert the categories. On the post editing WYSIWYG, click on short code then select POST. then select the categories you want. You can select more than one categories. Click on publish. You will need to have post already published to see it. Else, it will show you: no post in this category.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

A Self-hosted Wordpress Blog Up For Sale / Need To Recruit A Web Developer In Abuja / Tested And Trusted Adsense Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.