Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria (52288 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Collinsiweadi:
This European lady is n't helping matter. Nw people over dey will concluded Dat Nigeria is actually beautiful. Make she go my village and see.
wen they say a country is beautiful, did they say its every nuke and cranny of d country, bro not every where in america is developed. just go to Texas u will see worse places
Re: See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
RaptorX:
I laugh at all those you tube videos about the good part of Nigeria and Africa that CNN doesn't show. It's always Abuja and Lagos, like the vast majority of Nigerians are living in fancy houses in Lagos and Abuja, like the people in my father's village in Ondo state are not living in Nigeria. And the silly black Americans will be like wow we didn't know Africa was this beautiful grin Deceiving them with pictures of Abuja and Lagos. South Africa is the only nation in Africa where infrastructure development is spread evenly across the country.
the fool that rote thus trash I'm sure he had not been to south africa in his life
Re: See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
FunkeOyinbo:
My people, I hail oo. I just dey laugh of some of your comments. Oyinbo haters continue be oyinbo haters, better think about positive things cos ur hatred is spoiling image of Nigerians. Ukraine is not worse than Nigeria. Every country has its positive and negative sides. For example, we got a very developed infrustructure here with constant light, developed public transport system and very cheap Internet. You people have also many many things which I started talking about on my blog recently. Why do I do it? Just love Nigeria and tired of hearing racist things from my people in Oyinboland. By the way apart from catching fun I work in Nigeria and plan to come there again or even relocate in future. I've been not only to Lagos and Abuja. So abeg stop negative gossiping and thank you for lovely feedbacks wink Adupe, Na gode, Dalu grin
Facebook: Funke Oyinbo Pepper
Blog:www.funkeoyinbopepper.com

Hy funke . I like your swagzz.. And your manner of speech. It will be a great honour to chat you up. You're my type of person - 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) / The Growing Beauty Of Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.