Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (54865 Views)

See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Kaydem(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op dis one na Blatant lie... ATC would have spotted it. None of the two RWY 18L/36R and 36L/18R has speed bump.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Godyke(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
We should stop rubbishing Nigeria's image over everything unpleasant. What prooves that that airfield is in Nigeria or even an airport runway. What is the purpose of a speed bump on a run way. To slow down overspeeding aircraft I believe. That picture look photoshopped to me. We are more intelligent than that stunt you are trying to pull. Try harder next time.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Izunwa(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope an impostor didn't use the trolley as a cover up to smuggle banned substances into the airplane ✈ . #JustThinkingOutLoud undecided
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by akigbemaru: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
catering table abadoned.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by cyril10(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
That is the road from local to international airport, the road is only close to the taxi way that connects to Caverton helicopters hanger and other private airline hangers. That is the food trolley that may belong to one of the airline operators, it does not pose any danger to the runway as it is not close to it.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Only in zooo you see such things.
In another news, triple bomb explosion has occurred.

The structured bomb blast ( by Sahara news,premium times,and punch news paper ) has reduced -by zoo master .

Now its now triple or twice a week.
Is there any president in that zoo country called nigeria?

Your hate for Nigeria will consume you soon...Thank God you are still apart of the zoo and your leaders in the east that us e your siblings as apprentice are also eating bananas in the same zoo...Idiot!
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope there is food inside o...I neva chop since yesterday morning....Seriake Dickson neva pay salary
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by mokshaq7: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
HELLO ALL,
The item in the picture is not on the runway ,its a service road that allow for movement around the runway within the airport,the items seen were in-front of caverton ,though its an unsafe act and this will culminate into an unsafe condition ,which the FAAN SAFETY DEPARTMENT will be looking at,investigation is ongoing right now by the safety department of FAAN, to forestall future occurrence that could lead to an accident.
I really appreciate the op and at the same time everybody's concern,its an observation which pointed to the fact that more needed to be done in that area.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Face your front, na ebo grin

Thankfully its large enough to be seen by pilots so it doesn't get sucked into the intake but at night sha na OYO.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by bababuff(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Drugs smugglers new method.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by sunsewa: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
what an absurd, oh,I don tire.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by MarieEyre: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is a good opportunity and I am thanking GOD. grin (it's basically for fun, loosen up)
Etizz:

There are good opportunities u should be thanking God for, not being the first person on who comment on a topic, any, u Don try sha.... wink
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by MarieEyre: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Potatoes will Potate. cheesy grin
tony4life58:

JOBLESSNESS
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by MarieEyre: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
I also want to say a big thank you to you Mr. Mikron for being my biggest supporter. cheesy Your determination to see me strive ahead has given me this edge. I am honoured. grin cheesy wink grin
mikron:
all this dedication and what have you just because u re d 1st to comment? Na wa for some people o. What's so special about who first comment or last to comment? Make ur comment and cut this crap of 1st to comment. Act mature.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by femo86(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
akksplendor:
Catering equipment abandoned at the 'Air Side' close to the runway meant for local flights at MMIA in Lagos. How did this even get there?

:-). Can FAAN do something about it?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-what-was-seen-at-lagos.html

The guy wey push that thing dey 'pupu' inside the bush... grin grin grin
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by mikron(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
MarieEyre:
I also want to say a big thank you to you Mr. Mikron for being my biggest supporter. cheesy Your determination to see me strive ahead has given me this edge. I am honoured. grin cheesy wink grin
I'm highly honoured grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Emeka71(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have even seen people scale the fence in My area at Shasha to get in there.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by seunfape(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
no airport in Nigeria.we only have plane garage.
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by Sunseeker: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin Haaahahahah !!..... EPISODE 3 ' The Airport '
When the jokes are OVER then we can concentrate on improving the country with Government Housing, Health & Social Services for the poor and flushing toilets, water and electricity FOR ALL !! mtcheew
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by salam1(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2015
ellabooz:
Only in zooo you see such things.
In another news, triple bomb explosion has occurred.

The structured bomb blast ( by Sahara news,premium times,and punch news paper ) has reduced -by zoo master .

Now its now triple or twice a week.
Is there any president in that zoo country called nigeria?
IF U STAy IN D ZOO, WHAT R U?
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by donttouch: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
GEJ
Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by calabardick(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:
And nobody cares. That's the true definition of the country called Nigeria

nigeria is not a country, it's a comedy, her leaders are commedians.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! by calabardick(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
salam1:
IF U STAy IN D ZOO, WHAT R U?
animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.