Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing (3078 Views)

8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
This is a list of things most moms are guilty of whether they admit it or not, so laugh it off and plunge forward.

1.) Being embarrassed by her kids in public and then publicly embarrassing them to do their chores

Each time a mother is embarrassed by her kids especially when there are visitors around either by the child showing disrespect or by the child misbehaving they try to save their face from parental disgrace and ineptitude by sending the child some household chores.

2.) Pocketing cash from the laundry

Basically moms will have to admit that they have done this a day or two while doing their husbands laundry especially when they are broke, they see the money as a gift from God.

3.) Tell Little White Lies

It was quite easy for me to smell a rat when as a kid, I had minor roles in school plays, having only one line in the whole two hours of the production alongside bigger kids with more actions and words to memorize, and according to my mom I made the beat performance.

4.) Depriving the whole house of TV when it is time for her soap opera's

I have missed a lot of interesting movies just because it was time for my mom's soap opera's, there was once I even missed the famous movie 'After Earth' just because it was time for her to watch her soap opera's.

5.) Yelling the name of your child to do a miniature chore which could be easily done by you

I can't say more

feel free to add yours

cc

lalasticlala
ishilove
RoyalRoy

The needful is needed

SOURCE - Myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
good observance, my mom is guilty of 80% of these.
FP material cc, lalasticlala
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Spanking her kid's bumbum

1 Like

Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
lofty900:
lolx
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Japhet04:
good observance, my mom is guilty of 80% of these.

FP material cc, lalasticlala
smiley
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
lofty900:
smiley
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
cc
lalasticlala ishilove RoyalRoy
FP pls sad
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Prophessor:
This is a list of things most moms are guilty of whether they admit it or not, so laugh it off and plunge forward.

1.) Being embarrassed by her kids in public and then publicly embarrassing them to do their chores

Each time a mother is embarrassed by her kids especially when there are visitors around either by the child showing disrespect or by the child misbehaving they try to save their face from parental disgrace and ineptitude by sending the child some household chores.

2.) Pocketing cash from the laundry

Basically moms will have to admit that they have done this a day or two while doing their husbands laundry especially when they are broke, they see the money as a gift from God.

3.) Tell Little White Lies

It was quite easy for me to smell a rat when as a kid, I had minor roles in school plays, having only one line in the whole two hours of the production alongside bigger kids with more actions and words to memorize, and according to my mom I made the beat performance.

4.) Depriving the whole house of TV when it is time for her soap opera's

I have missed a lot of interesting movies just because it was time for my mom's soap opera's, there was once I even missed the famous movie 'After Earth' just because it was time for her to watch her soap opera's.

5.) Yelling the name of your child to do a miniature chore which could be easily done by you

I can't say more

feel free to add yours

SOURCE - Myself

No 1. is just sooo wrong. Kids have feelings too and should be treated with respect.

No 2. is petty and demeaning - especially if as woman, you pride yourself for earning your keep / paying your share of the bills.

No 3. who doesn't?? It's called boosting your child's ego / encouraging them. smiley

No 4. Definitely guilty, Guilty, GUILTY. Even when I'm knackered out and falling asleep on the sofa, I still hold on tightly to the remote control cool cool But in this day and age, the TV isn't the only way of getting to watch one's favourite programs, even though it's the most comfortable way to.

No 5....No Comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Lol smiley
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Captainswag225(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
very very true o.p....as a kid i used to watch telenovelas with my mom. She always told me football was a bad and dangerous game lol but thank GOD my eyes opened.

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
very very true o.p....as a kid i used to watch telenovelas with my mom. She always told me football was a bad and dangerous game lol but thank GOD my eyes opened.
smiley
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Captainswag225(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Prophessor:
smiley
moms can be so manipulative. Lol
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove RoyalRoy
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Prophessor(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Haywhymido(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, football bad n dangerous game. Na sword dem dey use play am Women sha
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Captainswag225(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Haywhymido:
lol, football bad n dangerous game. Na sword dem dey use play am Women sha
lol women really have the power of manipulation
Re: Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing by Exponental(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
I tag your post as 'rewards and trainings'. If they don't, who will?

(1) (Reply)

Lord! WHY DO Black People Have So Much Kids For? / Wish Your Family Happy New Year The Mathematical Way. [must See] / Is It Bad To Reveal Your Salary Package To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.