Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport (849 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by 360frolic(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FJOOzxFdFnc/ViC_HDUsB1I/AAAAAAAG-so/vMs5aQWZj6s/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Catering equipment(s) abandoned at the 'Air Side' close to the runway meant for local flights at MMIA in Lagos. Is this good? :-). Can FAAN do something about it? See an up close pic after the cut

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XnM5AoUVrSM/ViC_IYUh5UI/AAAAAAAG-sw/NBwghF-5ObQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hg7EcQ9KuGw/ViC_hwaHBEI/AAAAAAAG-tA/PLG5U6eXhcA/s1600/11.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-catering-equipments-abandoned-at.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by ephemm(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
May God save this country from the carelessness and nonchalant attitude of some employees.

...but come to think of it, this is probably just a feeder road used by motor vehicle... see the bump?
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by jacabi(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Hope it's not what I'm thinking!
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
ephemm:
May God save this country from the carelessness and nonchalant attitude of some employees.

...but come to think of it, this is probably just a feeder road used by motor vehicle... see the bump?

when the leaders behave this way, the followers will too
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

1. I thought this airport was certified world-class by Mrs. Oduah and that Capt. Demuren (sacked NCAA DG) and then FRSC former oga shocked
2. The meals did not catch the flight grin
3. The objects were dropped due to aircraft overload grin
4. Still observing the last picture well from the Zoo

Jonathan's transformation agenda sef grin

Obinoscopy... lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by IGBOSON1: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Shicken or beef!? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by IGBOSON1: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

1. I thought this airport was certified world-class by Mrs. Oduah and then NCAA DG shocked
2. The meals did not catch the flight grin
3. The objects were dropped due to aircraft overload grin
4. Still observing the last picture well from the Zoo

Jonathan's transformation agenda sef grin

Obinoscopy... lalasticlala

^^^You do know Oduah hasn't been aviation minister now for close to 2 years.......if not more?
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by oduastates: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2015
I've said it before. Beyond corruption, Nigeria is suffering from a lack of competent managers
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by IVORY2009(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Thats is perhaps the take-off point of the shopper, and it was chattered, the clients must have forgotten their meals and choose to fly, I might be wrong.
Re: PHOTOS: Catering Equipment(s) Abandoned At The 'air Side' In Lagos Airport by Pavore9: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Maybe someone went to fetch water to wash off the used equipment! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders / UNTH Docs Use Candle Lights, Torch To Perform Surgeries – ARD President / Eze Ndigbo And Desecration Of Igbo Culture- Luke Onyekakeyah(the Guardian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.