Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Fingerprint Evolution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fingerprint Evolution (1876 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fingerprint Evolution by Shinchika: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2015
It is not news that quite a number of phones now boast of an actually working fingerprint sensor. Manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei and Tecno have phones that have this feature. Having a device that operates via fingerprint means more privacy, and that’s what almost everybody wants.

Another good thing about fingerprint means you can never forget your password or pin and it unlocks faster.

One thing the devices that run a finger print sensor have in common though is the fact that none of them comes cheap.

Amongst the devices that operates a fingerprint sensor, the Tecno phantom5 is the least expensive of the bunch at a retail price of N69,900 and surprisingly has one of the best fingerprint sensor you could find.

It unlocks via fingerprint without waking the device first and it unlocks with 360 angle recognition.

If you need a device with fingerprint sensor mainly because of your privacy you can save a lot by getting the phantom5
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by warrenweste(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
the elephone series comes cheaper to...i gt mine for 40,000 smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Ana5000(f): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
That's quite affordable, but does it have the same specs with Phantom 5? I checked it out on line, Phantom 5 seems to be much better.

warrenweste:
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Ana5000(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Phantom 5 is definitely the least expensive. I mean don't get me started on how much I drained my pockets just to get a Samsung that doesn't even have half the specs of this Phantom. I just wish I waited a bit longer.
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Ana5000(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Apple is another story. Lol. Honestly, I think they created iPhones for rich people only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
I've read a lot about this phantom 5 and I am really considering buying it.
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by BenKafor(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
This finger print stuff is not the only thing good about this phone. I'm really impressed with Tecno.
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by henry007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana5000:
That's quite affordable, but does it have the same specs with Phantom 5? I checked it out on line, Phantom 5 seems to be much better.

is Elephone carlcare in naija?
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by warrenweste(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana5000:

did u say much better than the elephone? smiley i laugh in swalli..u cant compare both wink

1 Like

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Youngpo413: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
See them marketers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by dukeo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana5000:
Phantom 5 is definitely the least expensive. I mean don't get me started on how much I drained my pockets just to get a Samsung that doesn't even have half the specs of this Phantom. I just wish I waited a bit longer.

5 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Bratking(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana500, ChidinmaRose & Shinchaka were one and the same person. Those afforementioned pseudonyms were solely created to con suckers into investing on Tecno brand. Make una shine una eyes wella, folks.

4 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by parrotibaba(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
This tecno freaks hv come again angry

Is this not the same phantom 5 that are lying in calcare centers cos of the fingerprint lock issues that plagues the phone?

1 Like

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by parrotibaba(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bratking:
Ana500, ChidinmaRose & Shinchaka were one and the same person. Those afforementioned pseudonyms were solely created to con suckers into investing on Tecno brand. Make una shine una eyes wella, folks.

I have been saying this since August that this monikers that hv the same style of quoting folks r the same person. They/him/her have been exalting tecno like it's the next best thing after jollof rice.

4 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by encryptjay(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Phantom ko pantom ni...
You talk like Tecno brought the idea of fingerprint.
Wise up and stop advertising for Tecno.

5 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Bratking(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
parrotibaba:

I have been saying this since August that this monikers that hv the same style of quoting folks r the same person. They/him/her have been exalting tecno like it's the next best thing after jollof rice.

The thing that really gets me were his (the con artist masquarading as 3 different people, maybe more) ignominious exaltations. He never bothers to back he's lame postulations with technicalities and facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bratking:

The thing that really gets me was his (the con artist masquarading as 3 different people, maybe more) ignominious exaltations. He never bothers to back it's lame postulations with technicalities and facts.

Another thing is s/he claimed her boyfriend is using it and she's overwhelmed cos it's better than her S5 and here again she's saying she's been reading it. From boyfriend to reading it.
Tecno pay guys

2 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by drss(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana5000:
which samsung phone ar u using?

1 Like

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Avero(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
drss:
which samsung phone ar u using?

you just talk my mind bros, ask Am which Samsung Go drain pocket not have half the specs of this China, with no gorilla glass protection for the So called # premium phone, just 3gb ram and finger print scanner 70k

smh

ask that guy oh which Samsung is up to 70k and those not have half of those specs,

1 Like

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by CharlyNick: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Technology all the way
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
dukeo:

ever heard of umi hammer s? doogee f5 ? they cost 36,000 and 38,000 thousand naira respectively with 2gb and 3gb ram respectively and bothe running the latest versions of android and pls do ur research b4 talking crap or maybe tecno employed you ? For the records, that phantom 5 is even more expensive than many fones beta dan it by fingerprint unlock speeds, processors, and ram so pls i no wan vex !!! angry angry angry angry

Abeg noh vex eh grin
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by xtervaganza(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Shinchika:
It is not news that quite a number of phones now boast of an actually working fingerprint sensor. Manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei and Tecno have phones that have this feature. Having a device that operates via fingerprint means more privacy, and that’s what almost everybody wants.

Another good thing about fingerprint means you can never forget your password or pin and it unlocks faster.

One thing the devices that run a finger print sensor have in common though is the fact that none of them comes cheap.

Amongst the devices that operates a fingerprint sensor, the Tecno phantom5 is the least expensive of the bunch at a retail price of N69,900 and surprisingly has one of the best fingerprint sensor you could find.

It unlocks via fingerprint without waking the device first and it unlocks with 360 angle recognition.

If you need a device with fingerprint sensor mainly because of your privacy you can save a lot by getting the phantom5
dear tecno agent, if the phone is truly worth the price why all this desperation? This is no longer marketing but force feeding the public with lies

In what way is the Phantom 5 cheap? Despite not carrying a goodwill brand with the basic processor in the market you want to force us to believe it's worth the money?

Nice try but I can assure you, it will be the least sold tecno phone ever

Bye

2 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by xtervaganza(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ana5000:
tecno agent, if you have been paid already I say congrats. Just go home and relax

No amount of brainwashing will make people buy a 70 grand
tecno

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by encryptjay(m): 4:33am On Oct 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
tecno agent, if you have been paid already I say congrats. Just go home and relax

tecno

Lol
Fatal

2 Likes

Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by xtervaganza(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
encryptjay:

Fatal
lol
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Shinchika: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Posting an article now makes me an agent? Smart guy. I thought the Internet space was for different opinions. I don't expect you to agree with me and my opinion. We are different people. What's my business with whether or not it sells in the market! Your prejudice is centered around brand name. Ridiculous! Talking about processor. Honestly, you're funny. In fact, Shift forward please.

xtervaganza:
dear tecno agent, if the phone is truly worth the price why all this desperation? This is no longer marketing but force feeding the public with lies

In what way is the Phantom 5 cheap? Despite not carrying a goodwill brand with the basic processor in the market you want to force us to believe it's worth the money?

Nice try but I can assure you, it will be the least sold tecno phone ever

Bye
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Shinchika: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2015
But what's all the Tecno agent talk?! Have y'all been agents before? It takes one to know one though. I'm talking about something interesting, and I suddenly become an agent of that thing. Smh!

Mental issue
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Naijji: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Came in for something exciting
Saw only some advertising
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Ana5000(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2015
I wish I was tecno agent so I can be saved from my joblessness

xtervaganza:

tecno

Lol
Re: The Fingerprint Evolution by Ismo06: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
warrenweste:
WC of the elephone

(1) (Reply)

First Leaked Image Of The Infinix Zero 3 Camera Sensor / How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device / Meet The First Iphone X Tesla With Solar Panel Worth Of $4,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.