Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,791 members, 7,866,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! (730 Views)

Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by adeolaosaze: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
I met this person by the name Chukwunonso Umeigbokwe on Nairaland who parades himself as an importer at Alaba International market, I ventured into exporting in the UK and sent four vehicles, generators, LCDS, computer accessories and handed it over to him to sell these goods. He fabricated lies saying the vehicles have to be moved to Vesper Lagos where the cars can be sold easily, within one month of the vehicles being in his possession, the generators and other goods he stopped talking calls from me and the persons who was helping find buyers for all the goods.
I tracked him down with the police and he stated he will pay the money he stole, he was arrested a few months ago and held in handcuffs as you can see in the pictures, he pleaded to source the funds if released. He was released but since then he hasn't paid any money he owe rather he went on the run.
The criminal Chukuwunonso refers himself as CJ and frequently parades at Alaba market looking for people to defraud of their hard earned money.
The worth of the goods he stole is N3,800,000.00
Anyone with useful information on how to track him should contact Inspector Adeola on adeolaosaze@gmail.com
There is a reward for anyone who can provide information regarding his whereabouts and arrest !!!

Re: ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by edward1984(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well done.. This should be moved to front page
Re: ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by Fourwinds: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2015
OP I taught u said he was arrested and handcuffed so how come u are still looking for him.?

1 Like

Re: ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by FirstCounsel(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
He must have been released on bail to a surety. Who is the surety? The police should get the surety
Re: ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by kunlej2: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
see how someone destroyed his future.

he was looking for quick money!

we have many of them on nairaland.
Re: ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! by andyanders: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
He was arrested and released without any form of guarantor? In fact you guys is not telling the truth. He made away with your money and he was just released without any responsible man standing as his guarantor goes to show how fo---olish the story and the owner or op is.

Maybe you never worked for the money.

(1) (Reply)

Captured B'haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations About Invasion Of Maiduguri / Urviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Follow Me On Instagram / Security Guard In Abuja Court For Inserting Finger Into 10-yr-old Girl’s Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.