Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President (1684 Views)

Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Abacha Summoned Me For Making A Female Chief Judge In Lagos –oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
The arrest of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Texas student, in mid-September for bringing a homemade clock to his high school created a nationwide debate about racism and Islamophobia in the United States. Despite facing a wave of ugly criticism, Ahmed won support from high places — President Obama tweeted his support, and the teenager is expected to be a guest at the White House this weekend.

Ahead of that that visit, Ahmed has met with another president. This meeting is a little bit more surprising.

"According to the Sudan Tribune, Ahmed met with Sudanese President Omer Hassan al-Bashir in Khartoum on Wednesday evening."

"However, Bashir is no ordinary world leader. He has an outstanding arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court, for example, for allegedly orchestrating genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in Darfur. The country he leads is under a variety of U.S. sanctions. His government harbored Osama bin Laden for five years in the 1990s."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/16/the-american-boy-arrested-for-making-a-radio-meets-sudans-president-an-accused-war-criminal/

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by cremedelacreme: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
This guy is now celebrated worldwide. From Obama to Zuckerberg and now Al Bashir. God can lift one up from something very trivial.
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
"The Paris-based Web site reports that the teenager told reporters that he was "extremely delighted" to meet Bashir and hoped to return to visit the Sudanese president again >" a new invention and success."

This fuccking kid is a boko confirm

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Another Mutalaab in the making...............

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by MrImole: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Arrested?
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Aromas: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
cremedelacreme:
This guy is now celebrated worldwide. From Obama to Zuckerberg and now Al Bashir. God can lift one up from something very trivial.
Yea you're right bro!!! But we don't hear anything about the Edo Boy who ran under plane 4rm benin to lagos grin
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Aromas: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Another Mutalaab in the making...............
That means President Putin is right when he said Obama sponsor ISIS undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have had to re read the story 3 times now and still dont understand its point or purpose
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
He didn't invent sh1t.

He took the insides of a clock and put them in a pencil case with all the wires and sh1t exposed to look like a bomb.

He had racked up weeks in suspensions before the clock thing for pulling pranks and his sister had been suspended too for making bomb threats also he had a chip on shoulder with the principle and his dad had problems with the city and is a known Islamic extremist and media wh0re

Now we see him taking photos with a confirmed war criminal and mass murderer

dont no why this little prik reminds me of sanusi

maybe because he is an entitled little punk who get s away with outright lies
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Had this boy indeed been a terrorist and ended up harming people, no one would be blaming the US Police or talking about Islamophobia or Racism.

The police did the right thing by arresting a suspect.

I am glad he ended up being innocent and that things are being done to make him feel better, but we should not replace common sense and caution with political correctness.
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettysolid:
I have had to re read the story 3 times now and still dont understand its point or purpose

google darfur genocide, janjawiid militia and Bashir
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Had this boy indeed been a terrorist and ended up harming people, no one would be blaming the US Police or talking about Islamophobia or Racism.

The police did the right thing by arresting a suspect.

I am glad he ended up being innocent and that things are being done to make him feel better, but we should not replace common sense and caution with political correctness.

the boy is a boko

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:
This fuccking kid is a boko confirm
lboe fool

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
IyaIode:

lboe fool

yoruba arab owned slave
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Vicadonis(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Who God has blessed
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:
He didn't invent sh1t.

He took the insides of a clock and put them in a pencil case with all the wires and sh1t exposed to look like a bomb.

He had racked up weeks in suspensions before the clock thing for pulling pranks and his sister had been suspended too for making bomb threats also he had a chip on shoulder with the principle and his dad had problems with the city and is a known Islamic extremist and media wh0re

sorry o. But are you done? Pls dnt forget to take your drugs for hypertension o

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by stanech: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I can't wait for Obamas tenure to end.
And I pray he didn't totally destroy america before then.

Russia has taken over the world wh america is still busy keeping up with the kardeshians
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by theDEVILisHERE: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=PPAngel post=39043443][/quote]

The Islamic terrorist al-bashir probably wants to use him for terrorist activities
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
sorry o. But are you done? Pls dnt forget to take your drugs for hypertension o

one day all this lie will end
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by omostar: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:
He didn't invent sh1t.

You have serious problems. Infact, ehn, you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by PPAngel(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
omostar:

You have serious problems. Infact, ehn, you need deliverance.

fool
Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by omostar: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:

fool

E dey for your body.

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:
He didn't invent sh1t.

You F**** talk and type like a media W***e wid no tangible thingy up ye skull. Daft typist like you gimme orgasms coz i read and laugh and say, look at this cheap retard... huh..... we science and tech freaks appreciate what the nigd had done. however, i'd never expect a dullard like you to hail that marvel... rather, you condescend these efforts. what do ya know? noin. Bia*** with skull repackaged with waste noodles(my dog favs) and spags. idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Making A Clock Meets Sudan’s President by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:

yoruba arab owned slave
Ka da fun iran baba e

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Biggest Portfolios From President Buhari's Ministers / FUEL SCARCITY: Are Trains Still Moving In Your Area? / Osibanjo About To Be President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.