Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? (1363 Views)

Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously? / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? / Free Educational Forum On How To Gain Unilag Admission Easily Without 'runs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please dear Nairaland, why is there no forum for law?
A forum where legal issues can be discussed?
Where people can learn, ask legal questions and get answers for free too.
Please treat as urgent.
Seun, thank me later!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
start a thread for una lie lie. ...
person wey steal goat go dey prison
pple wey steal d owner,goat and wat is meant for dem to live on till unborn generation go still dey smile go bank.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
LEGALAide:
Please dear Nairaland, why is there no forum for law?
A forum where legal issues can be discussed?
Where people can learn, ask legal questions and get answers for free too.
Please treat as urgent!

You can always use this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1424202/thread-law-philosophy-undergraduates-graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
afolag:
start a thread for una lie lie. ...
person wey steal goat go dey prison
pple wey steal d owner,goat and wat is meant for dem to live on till unborn generation go still dey smile go bank.

Easy bro na fight. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by ademipeju(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fynestboi:

Easy bro na fight. grin
as you dey break now na to dey nairaland ba tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks but that's not the issue here anyway.
There are people out there who yearn to have at least, a smattering of law.
Nairaland can help by creating a forum for that.
Seun will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
ademipeju:
as you dey break now na to dey nairaland ba tongue

Who is this one? Why you dey trail me na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
LEGALAide:
Thanks but that's not the issue here anyway.
There are people out there who yearn to have at least, a smattering of law.
Nairaland can help by creating a forum for that.
Seun will thank me later.

Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by ademipeju(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Me trail you you Must be outta ya mind Ejo e ko cry
Fynestboi:

Who is this one? Why you dey trail me na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
ademipeju:
Me trail you you Must be outta ya mind Ejo e ko cry
tongue tongue

Stop trolling peju undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fynestboi:

Easy bro na fight. grin
check the turn out of people studying that course and see how law continue to fail us.In a twinkle of an eye nigerian petroleum minister as appear before the correct law people in U.K give them 3 month she will vommit till the last coin go drop.
Imagine if its their money its help they decide to help us ooo.
Till 2019 before you hear anything about probe again.
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Fynestboi: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
afolag:

check the turn out of people studying that course and see how law continue to fail us.In a twinkle of an eye nigerian petroleum minister as appear before the correct law people in U.K give them 3 month she will vommit till the last coin go drop.

hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
afolag:

I didn't get you bro. What's your comment in aid of?
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
LEGALAide:

I didn't get you bro. What's your comment in aid of?
such a forum will help the general public understand what the law says and how it plays. What is the use when its not even applicable in real life.
A case study of
Tafa balogun vs a thief that stole 50,000
And the story of mr goat and mrs yam.
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
afolag:

such a forum will help the general public understand what the law says and how it plays. What is the use when its not even applicable in real life.
A case study of
what if you think about how it'll be of benefit to the man in the streets at least?
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
afolag:

A case study of

what if you think about how it'll be of benefit to the man in the streets at least?
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
LEGALAide:

we dont reason dsame way. because we ar nt dsame. It culd however b wat a street man needs to survive d hit, just like our OGAS at d top.
thanks for unlocking some brain box

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
All the same...
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by ogathelaw: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
I wonder too o. But truth be told many legal issues are discussed under politics etc. It's tough to separate law from politics in Nigeria. But I know of a forum www.ogathelaw.com it may have what you are looking for.
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by ogathelaw: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
ogathelaw:
I wonder too o. But truth be told many legal issues are discussed under politics etc. It's tough to separate law from politics in Nigeria. But I know of a forum www.ogathelaw.com it may have what you are looking for.
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by xplicite(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Seun ur attention is needed here,please its good,legal,conventional,and ideal,to create a legal/law forum,in these honoured secular,and universal forum called Nairaland...
These will help and will go a long way,in enlightening of the public,In 'juris prudential'. This means 'knowledge of the law'.and in bringing legal minds together(both the learned colleagues and learning colleagues)......
Please observe the principle of Natural justice,and I believe as a man of Natural,positivist,and realist,school of thought,our plea,will be heard....

I rest my case......
And wait for ur unquestionable Administrative decision

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by lawbrieff: 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
Are you looking for where to get a free legal case management software in Nigeria?
Or you want to automate your legal processes? check www.lawbrieff.com
they offer a simplified case management procedure with their software called laWbrieff. To know more about the benefits of using legal case management software
25 Benefits of Case Management in 40 Minutes
http:///1qyIunt

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by lawbrieff: 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
its time we prove that Nairaland is not a forum for jobless touts.. Seun pls do something
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
Where are the legal threads that we'll put there? Can someone suggest 10 for a start?
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by finalboss(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
Una never answer seun question?..lolz!!..una think say e easy abi....
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
Seun:
Where are the legal threads that we'll put there? Can someone suggest 10 for a start?
cc LegalAide come and answer Oga Seun's question ..
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 24, 2016
i think legal issues can be brought down in political section or crime , all of them is under social related issues
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2016
Seun:

yes ... It cant be in form over the various wide fields of law...

Discussions will be categorized into

Nairaland legal aid clinic - an avenue where nairalanders can get answers to legal issues and sort legal opinions.

Cases and Rulings - a thread where cases and facts of such cases can be gotten. Sort of like a library of cases... This section alone can be divided into cases on marriage, land, revenue , election etc.

Property And private law thread

commercial law thread

Criminal law thread- all about criminal law

Civil Law thread

Marine Law

Banking Law

insurance Law

Local Government Law

Family Law

Customary Law

Taxation Law

constitutional law

Legal Latin Maxims thread

Chambers and Courts directory thread..

Oga Seun, lalasticlala, please look into this .,..thanks

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Seun:

MR. SEUN, sorry I've been away for a long time.
I am ready to give my best if a legal thread is created.
I own a facebook page @my signature, where I discuss interesting legal issues.
A lot of people would appreciate such a thread.
Take a chance on me!
Re: Why Is There No Legal/law Forum On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Seun:

MR. SEUN, sorry I've been away for a long time.
I am ready to give my best if a legal thread is created.
I own a facebook page @my signature, where I discuss interesting legal issues.
A lot of people would appreciate such a thread.
Take a chance on me!

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb / My Convocation In Absu Today / Have You Been Pronouncing These Brands Wrongly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.