Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa (539 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by Today01: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Senator representing Lagos State East senatorial district, Gbenga Ashafa, on Thursday lauded the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, over the confirmation of former Lagos State Governor, Babtunde Fashola; his counterpart in Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, and APC Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ashafa, in a statement signed by him to felicitate with 18 ministers who were confirmed by the Senate, noted that it was an era to make APC as a party and Nigeria proud.
According to the statement, “I, Senator Gbenga Ashafa, representing the Lagos East senatorial zone hereby congratulate the 18 eminent Nigerians, who were today (yesterday) confirmed as ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“While I recognise that the task before them is both herculean and complex, I am confident in their ability to succeed and set Nigeria on the path of greatness. With our fearless and visionary leader, President Muhammadu Buhari, as the head of this team, supported by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, I am more than assured that this new government will deliver on its promises and make our economy competitive and productive.
“I am particularly proud of the intelligence, poise and grace with which our own former state governor, Fashola, conducted himself throughout his time, addressing the Senate. His thoughts and plans were illuminating as always. He represented the state very well on that podium and will do very well in the Federal Executive Council. Of course, I have no doubt.”
The statement expressed reverence for Tinubu, adding that he should be proud of himself on a day like this.
“It was his farsightedness and uncanny judement of character and talent that brought the likes of Lai Mohammed, Fayemi and Fashola to limelight. These are graduates of the Bola Tinubu School of Leadership and today, they are ministerial appointees.”
This is indeed a lifting moment for us who have climbed on Tinubu’s broad shoulders to our current heights in political and leadership accomplishments.
“May the Almighty God bless our leader, Tinubu, and increase him in wisdom and good health. As for the confirmed ministerial appointees, may you be filled with all the strength and patriotism required to deliver on your commissions. Please, make our party and nation proud!”
https://www.today.ng/news/25269/fashola-fayemi-mohammed-are-products-of-tinubus-talent-ashafa/

Re: Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by jumper524(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
rri here by change my name from jumper to fashola
Re: Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by ODUBEZE: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
This Ashafa is too full of himself!
If I may ask, Tinubu is a talent of whose product?
keep deceiving yourself!
As an individual in politics, U need to define yourself and that is exactly what FASHOLA has done.
Re: Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by Businessideas: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
To Tinubu's credit of visionary leadership include the arrest of the Bar beach scourge and subsequent reclamation for the eko Atlantic city, the LASU college of medicine, Lekki free trade zone,the 50 Lcdas,Eko Fm,Increased IGR,investment in Econet(now airtel),upgrade of Lagos CBD and lots more. I think these great personalities are just icing on his cake

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by tpiander: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
he resembles Donald Duke in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Fayemi, Mohammed Are Products Of Tinubu’s Talent – Ashafa by mannobi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tinubu found them but their reputations surpasses his. Anyway no problem as long as he remains a political academy without contesting himself. Congratulations the pride of the Yorubas Fayemi and Fashola. One day I know one of you will do your tribe and Nigeria proud.

Come o.. The two of them are Fa Blablabla what about the other Fa at Ekiti embarrassing the country.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Return To Strict Tax Policy — Oshiomhole / Under 17 W/cup: Bring Cup Home, Buhari Urges Golden Eaglets / Senate Committee On Petitions Reviewing Petitions Against Amaechi & Others(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.