Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Forex Trading In Nigeria - Follow The Activities Of A Real Fx Trader - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading In Nigeria - Follow The Activities Of A Real Fx Trader (464 Views)

The 360° Life Of An Fx Trader / Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. / Trading In MTN Shares Suspended After $5.2bn Nigerian Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading In Nigeria - Follow The Activities Of A Real Fx Trader by Nustra(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,

Y'all have probably heard about forex trading. it is now very common in Nigeria, with almost everyone out there organizing one seminar or the other on how to make a billion from Forex trading. the thing is most people who make these seminars don't actually trade forex and probably have never traded forex in their lives. The end result is they get you to attend their seminars and make money of your attendance and buying their so-called e-books which was probably copied from some site.

I have been trading Forex from Nigeria for 9 years now. I have not made a trillion naira yet from it and i don't promise you will make if you follow my advise. However, i have made significant and consistent income from it.

starting with my first investment of $300 bucks, i have managed to stay afloat in the markets, not blown my account and returned some considerable income to take care of my and my family's needs.

I chronicle my activities on my blog: naijaforextrader . com
which was opened early this year and in it, you can see my ups and downs as i trade.

In actuality, forex is not for everyone and so many people end up blowing their live savings in it.
If you are interested and want to give Forex a try to see if its for you, i invite you to follow my trading diary on that blog.
update of my tradings (winners and losers) are regularly posted in the blog and i will also post summaries of trades in this forum.

Most people have been skeptical if there are actually any person out there trading forex for a living. I created the blog so people can see the activities of a real fx trader, it is not meant to give trading signals and stuffs like that (i am sure there are countless websites that offer those kind of services).

You are welcome to ask any questions or comment here or in my blog.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

‘nigeria Spending 80% Of Revenue On Debt Servicing’ / The Truth About Money You Don't Know / Business Community Forum For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.