Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (46059 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo In Katsina (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by Millz404(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
she is seeking strategic solution to insurgency..........l can't stop laughing at this piece of crap...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by atospet(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
Beautiful woman befitting the President.

The Last time a woman like this was in Aso Rock, was Mariam Babangida. Beauty+brains+manners.

Are u saying that late stella obasanjo no get beauty+ brains?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
omo na now naija get first lady,the last one na shepopotamus

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by sukkot: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sipping chilled Kerosene and lizard pepper soup
dayum homie, in high school you was the man homie, the fu-ck happened to you ?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
worst first lady ever=
ans it and win HONDA PILOT.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
starwar:
Guy!!!!!

Bros

Na protein

Send ur address make I send u some thru Aghofure motors tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by hollyslim(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Someone should pls clear this up for me. If Aisha is the first lady,is Dolapo the 2nd lady? Or is there another tittle for her
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
atospet:

Are u saying that late stella obasanjo no get beauty+ brains?

The one wey die for surgery table to look fine? Buhari's wife is naturally beautiful.

It is the fear of Buhari, that is making the Vaseline crew on Nairaland, not write about their Vaseline fantasies about her.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by matoyeh(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
sonnie10:
See haram, Aisha is shaking a man's hand. Buhari must hear this.
I tell you... We must tell BUHARI undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by magicminister: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
More pictures from the picture government...
It is well!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by TundeCole(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Neyo230:
First Class First lady!! Unlike useless Patience Jonathan that disgraced Nigeria thru out her husband tenure as president

What an unguarded statement! I pity some youths of this generation sha!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
aresa:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-utC5ytnmsls/ViELyejkDSI/AAAAAAAG-7c/d9MeZTYVLYs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

^ Egungun calabar..

The difference is clear..

#Change Matters... grin
omo the difference is tooooooooooooo clear. The present one na beauty,while the former one na bag of akpu

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
sukkot:
dayum homie, in high school you was the man homie, the fu-ck happened to you ?

E clear say na cockroach pepper soup u de chop

Cos ur own srs pass my own tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by femi4: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
HungerBAD:

The Last time a woman like this was in Aso Rock, was Mariam Babangida. Beauty+brains+manners.

Vaseline Crew behave yourselves.

No Vaseline Dreams About OUR First Lady, she is married

Honestly, she reminds me of mama better life

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by UniqueGem(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
If it were Patience Jonathan, with the bomb blasts going off all over the place in Borno, she'll be on live TV shedding tears and sympathizing with whoever is affected(even if na crocodile tears). But this Aisha...... SMH, the only time you see her in the news is when she's in a boutique, when she's in a spa, when she goes for occassions or when she's at Geneva with whoever. And ignorants will be hailing her like, see beauty!! Na beauty of a woman go make us progress as a nation?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
sonnie10:
See haram, Aisha is shaking a man's hand. Buhari must hear this.

Haba ..she no shake anybody na grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by anonimi: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
HungerBAD:

How did Myriam Babangida's brains for stealing and settlement along with her husband help our country from being the rotten hell it has become
How?
Is that not what should be of interest to a rational Nigerian who is not a mumu?
For how long shall we offer ourselves as living sacrifice to be looted by these "leaders"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by femi4: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
hollyslim:
Someone should pls clear this up for me. If Aisha is the first lady,is Dolapo the 2nd lady? Or is there another tittle for her
Have you heard the word "delegates" before?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lincoln275:
Finest wife of president ever liveth

Na wetin we go chop be that?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
aresa:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-utC5ytnmsls/ViELyejkDSI/AAAAAAAG-7c/d9MeZTYVLYs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

^ Egungun calabar..

The difference is clear..

#Change Matters... grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MMBHrWsSY-w/ViELwq04c4I/AAAAAAAG-7E/YqWRBzyp15E/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

The Wife of The President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari and VP's wife Dolapo Osinbajo were spotted at a Joint Session of The African Women's Forum on Extremism and Radicalization in Geneva, Switzerland. It is a well known fact that H.E. Mrs. Buhari is from the North-East of Nigeria - the forefront of the insurgency crisis. Attending this forum in Geneva shows one of the ways Mrs. Buhari is also seeking strategic solution to the insurgency crisis in her own capacity. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/photos-of-aisha-buhari-dolapo-osinbajo.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-I4HGSOh5sWQ/ViELxdg_boI/AAAAAAAG-7I/7eF9k1NlaSc/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z3LwVM-THVQ/ViELx8Blt1I/AAAAAAAG-7Q/zUhD1Dsp9As/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/photos-of-aisha-buhari-dolapo-osinbajo.html

Just Imagine Mama peace standing on that podium!!
CHISOS!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
I thought they said there wont be anything like first lady.
I just wonder why and how people believe these APC peeps! Nawa o!!!!!

APC! Changeeeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I love her comportment... Not like the former....

You know who lipsrsealed...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by bapullow: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
worst first lady ever=
ans it and win HONDA PILOT.
No doubt about it patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by zylla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
SeunBrother:
Make Una two spend our money well sha.. and find way to impact this country positively not just first lady by mouth
It's better to close your trap if you don't have any worthwhile thing to say
Re: Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) by hollyslim(f): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
femi4:
Have you heard the word "delegates" before?
Sure. What's up with it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.