Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Unn Why Delaying The Processing Of Distant Learning Graduates Exclusion Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unn Why Delaying The Processing Of Distant Learning Graduates Exclusion Letter (499 Views)

NYSC Exclusion Letter / NYSC Registration For Exclusion Letter For 2017 Part-time Graduates / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Why Delaying The Processing Of Distant Learning Graduates Exclusion Letter by dudu200: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
unn why this delay every now and then, we waited for 2years for our result to be approved after that we don't know the day we are going to get our exclusion letter i have contacted the NYSC they said my school has not done what they are suppose to do by sending the list to them. unn stop treating us like this after paying through our nose and went throught a lot. some of the graduates that needed the letter badly has been duped by fake nysc official and their career is on the online please UNN wake up and communicate to us on what is going about this thing.

(1) (Reply)

KOGI State PMS Stream II Should Meet Here / My Camp Experience (part 4) Story By Deobaba / 2016 Goals And Objective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.