Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones (2867 Views)

GEJ Writes Nigeria On Eid Kabir / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / OBJ Seeks To Return To PDP Over PMB Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has written to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, seeking the latter’s blessing for his next public engagement: the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation, and pledging to spend the rest of his life making the world better place.

The foundation will advance Mr. Jonathan’s interest in human development, peace and security, the letter, which begins with the endearing greeting, “Dear Baba”, said.

The letter was written on a letterhead which says “The Office of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria 2010 and 2015.”

In it, he informs Chief Obasanjo that following his handing-over of power to President Muhammadu Buhari, he proceeded on a “long deserved break.”

“Now well-rested, I am back to work to continue to serve and dedicate my life to promoting peace and prosperity for all,” adding that he has set up an office in BayelsaState where he can be reached, and his staff are prepared to serve Chief Obasanjo and respond to his enquiries at any time.

“Furthermore, I will be devoting the rest of my life and energy to making the world a better place. I am currently finalizing efforts to set up The Goodluck Jonathan Foundation. More details on the work of the Foundation will be available at the launch, which I believe should take place by the 3rd quarter of 2016.”

He said he looked forward to Mr. Obasanjo’s continuous support, counsel and cooperation.

Given the bad blood that governed the relationship between both men towards the end of Mr. Jonathan’s presidency, the letter seemed to be an attempt at rapprochement with the former president.

SaharaReporters learnt, however, that Mr. Obasanjo responded to Jonathan with a terse letter saying he wishes him good luck in his future endeavors.

Obasanjo and Jonathan had a public falling-out before and during the Presidential elections earlier this year. The acrimonious relationship led the former president to tear his party card openly.

CC: Seun Ishilove obinoscopy

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/16/%E2%80%98dear-baba%E2%80%99-jonathan-writes-obasanjo-seeks-blessing-new-foundation

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by DEXTROVERT: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Click LIKE if you believe it's a capital LIE
Click SHARES If you believe in shahara reporter

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Foundation make the world a better place. smiley

Good luck to him if it is truesmiley

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
[size=15pt]SAHARA REPORTERS!!![/size]

In fact eh... I throway salute for these people's propaganda grin, Not everyone is a Brainless zombie.

**WALKS OUT**

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by funlord(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin

Ebele strikes again! Person wey no fit make naija a better place but now he's ready to make the world better?

I trust obj! No be small yab go follow that letter! Soon and very soon!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by ClassCaptain(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
lol
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
A man presided over Nigeria when we had our highest oil wind fall ever! Nigeria almost consistently made many many billions. Yet what did we have?

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

Now this same man wants to make a world a better place with his foundation. Sir, you almost destroyed Nigeria when you were one of the most powerful men in Africa, now you want a phony Foundation to do the job you failed woefully in doing in 6 years? Good luck sir!

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by doublewisdom: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oh! Saharareporters? Trash!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by braine(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
I always believe Sahara Reporters. I'm sure theres a modicum of truth in this story.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Obasanjo's blessings does not bring luck for Jonathan,he should move on with his life.

Btw,does Jonathan not have elders in his village to give him blessings? Must it be Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:
[s]A man presided over Nigeria when we had our highest oil wind fall ever! Nigeria almost consistently made many many billions. Yet what did we have?

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

Now this same man wants to make a world a better place with his foundation. Sir, you almost destroyed Nigeria when you were one of the most powerful men in Africa, now you want a phony Foundation to do the job you failed woefully in doing in 6 years? Good luck sir!

-CramJones[/s]
Shut your trap!
You're spewing trash.

Your dullardist is there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by xender(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
missing Paychee(patients)
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Notwithstanding what must have happened in the past, it is good to see that both of them are trying to build back a cordial relationship. Politics is over so, both of them should play statesmanship role in ensuring peace and good governance in the country.
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut your trap!
You're spewing trash.

Your dullardist is there.

Ok.undecided

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
goodluck Jonathan foundation- supporting corruption everywhere.
you try.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:
A man presided over Nigeria when we had our highest oil wind fall ever! Nigeria almost consistently made many many billions. Yet what did we have?

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

-CramJones
Ogbeni, keep quiet jare. You are yarning dust. Abeg, swerveundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by ki02020(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enough of the bad blood between both men.....we all make mistakes

Like fashola said:may our loyality never get tested embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by mykemiley(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ebele strikes again! Person wey no fit make naija a better place but now he's ready to make the world better?

I trust obj! No be small yab go follow that letter! Soon and very soon!
cry me river
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am optimistic that GEJ will make it in the service to humanity.
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by AustineE1: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

-CramJones
You are shameless,uncouth and a mere APC E-rat!you think we all have amnesia,after you posted your infamous blasphemous write-up some time ago,where you told nairalanders how you where in a clandestine meeting and your PMB informed you that in few days time that many high profile PDP men will be caged.
I remember telling you then,that you are never in any position to have priviledged information,like every APC E-Rat,you live on cheap speculations and masturbate on demeaning propaganda.
For you and your ilks OBJ is suddenly an Angel because he supported the old occultic order of APC. This was how you all were supporting Saraki until he went against your demonic interest and all hell was let lose.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
AustineE1:

You are shameless,uncouth and a mere APC E-rat!you think we all have amnesia,after you posted your infamous blasphemous write-up some time ago,where you told nairalanders how you where in a clandestine meeting and your PMB informed you that in few days time that many high profile PDP men will be caged.
I remember telling you then,that you are never in any position to have priviledged information,like every APC E-Rat,you live on cheap speculations and masturbate on demeaning propaganda.
For you and your ilks OBJ is suddenly an Angel because he supported the old occultic order of APC. This was how you all were supporting Saraki until he went against your demonic interest and all hell was let lose.

Dieziani, Saraki, Akpabio (just arrested today), do no look like thieves right?

-CramJones
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by funlord(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
mykemiley:
cry me river

Is this your weak attempt at reverse psychology? Cuz I think your the one we should be crying for!

Your "hero" is in otueke licking his wounds and writing jargon filled letters after a mega national defeat! your "queen" is currently a guest of her majesty's finest in the u.k and your useless party is in total disarray! Sorry oh? Yam don hard for goats abi?

Lmfao!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am optimistic that GEJ will make it in the service to humanity.

He won't! It would be a monumental failure. Most world leaders have little or no respect GEJ. His government is known globally to have stolen billions of dollars. No one will take this phony foundation serious. You would ask, why reach out the OBJ? Obviously OBJ is well respected around the world, and he would want OBJ sweet talking wold leaders to give his Foundation some credibility. Sadly, OBJ won't! GEJ belongs in the history books a completely failed leader who allowed corruption to fester and vehemently defended it!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

-CramJones

Bro, you are so right. as far as I am concerned he is just seeking relevance. his administration of this great country was a colossal waste and disaster of monumental proportions.

if he had any shame at all he would just slink out of public consciousness and allow Nigerians deal with the mess he left behind. But he won't. people like those on this forum, who have a PhD in sycophant will continue to push him.

they pushed him till he got thrashed at the polls, now they sense that he still has most of the money he looted from this country, so they want their share.

it's just a pity. a man who doesn't know when to quit.

you can quote me negatively if Jonathan is your father.
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:

- Boko Haram
- Billionaire generals
- Billionaire Deziani
- Dead health system
- massive corruption
- mass unemployment
- tatared image abroad
etc.

-CramJones

FFK, weren't you aware of all these nonsense you listed above before you accepted the appointment of Director of media & publicity to Jonathan - the loser?

I keep saying it that you're nothing but a sycophantic hypocrite & a cocaine snorting pig - Oloshi!
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by jerrywool: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
As expected, the Otta Gorrilla leaked the letter to the media.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

FFK, weren't you aware of all these nonsense you listed above before you accepted the appointment of Director of media & publicity to Jonathan - the loser?

I keep saying it that you're nothing but a sycophantic hypocrite & a cocaine snorting pig - Oloshi!

Take it easy, I am not FFK. undecided

-CramJones
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by Mc4larin: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by aieromon(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
GEJ doesn't learn life lessons at all. The last person on earth you should get cosy with is OBJ. That man is ready to fry you without blinking. Lay low and write a memoir or something. OBJ will thwart all your efforts of starting that foundation and will trace all the financial transactions until he pins you down.

Ask Atiku.
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by omowolewa: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Its baba and omo talk
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by CharlyNick: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Miss Him
Re: GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones by sammyj: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lobatan GEJ now seeks help from OBJ after his god father Edwin Clark disown him. Time will tell and were ar those wailers supporting GEJ against OBJ when he was in power. Awon ewono jati jati!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany Turns Over Churches To Muslim 'migrants' / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / See Where Nigerias Economy Was Before Buhari And His Policies (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.