Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants (1132 Views)

7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos. My Fellow Engineer / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by Rexyblaze: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
For computer engineers, computer scientists and other related fields.Let's talk about ICT in Nigeria and discuss the future and present In terms of career development,job prospects.My name is Joshua an aspirant of Computer engineering
All contributions are welcomed

Thanks and God bless
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by ifex370(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
400 level computer engineering her ... Let's talk
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by Rexyblaze: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
ifex370:
400 level computer engineering her ... Let's talk
Ok Man which school and
how is computer engineering being taught in ya school
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by ifex370(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rexyblaze:
Ok Man which school and
how is computer engineering being taught in ya school

Although,, I don't really know how its taught elsewhere... Its kinda cool...

ESUT...
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by ifex370(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
The course has its ups n downs
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by Rexyblaze: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
ifex370:
The course has its ups n downs
can you please state the Ups and Downs
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by icekream(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
200L computer science... Though i'm learning computer engineering as a skill which i've kinda known well. So, u can also call me a computer engineer
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by ifex370(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rexyblaze:
can you please state the Ups and Downs

Ups is that its very enjoyable and also very easy... You get get easily addicted...

Downs., its very broad... Its almost as if it has no end., cos newer things just keep coming
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by Rexyblaze: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
ifex370:

Ups is that its very enjoyable and also very easy... You get get easily addicted...

Downs., its very broad... Its almost as if it has no end., cos newer things just keep coming

that's Good
Re: Computer Engineers And Other Related Fields: Professionals And Aspirants by Rexyblaze: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry we need more enlightenment here

(1) (Reply)

Between Microbiology And Environmental Science, Which Is Best? / It-enable Your Career To Success. Learn How / Oh yeah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.