Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case (2619 Views)

Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Scam/ Forgry At NIPOST Office, Who Do I Report To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
This Thing Happened In Badagry Lagos state,one man(HIV POSITIVE) Raped His 9 Year old daughter several times, and nobody fit to confront this useless man,he used to beat his wife anyhow,i adviced the woman to call LABE ORUN,but she said i should forget about it. please i want to help the little girl.

Cc Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by SniperD(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
You can use the internet but you don't know how to use the police station?
Why don't you Google it as well?

4 Likes

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
SniperD:
You can use the internet but you don't know how to use the police station?
Why don't you Google it as well?
You know Nigerian police, with little money, they wd release the man. So i want child right activists in lagos state to know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by delishpot: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bambless1:
You know Nigerian police, with little money, they wd release the man. So i want child right activists in lagos state to know about it.

I feel you my brother.

Lalasticlala can you help here?
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by madgoat(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
shocked shocked report at the police station na
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just report the man to the super eagles. They will definitely give him a visit to change his life.

But your story sef, raped little girl NINE times and no one did anything Yeye dey smell
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
SirWere:
Just report the man to the super eagles. They will definitely give him a visit to change his life.

But your story sef, raped little girl NINE times and no one did anything Yeye dey smell

Bros Read It Again. 9 Years Old Not 9 Times
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
There is this investigative journalism radio program on Crowther love FM in abuja,from mondays to fridays.
The host,ahmad Isa can assist.
Google brekette family and see for yourself and call or text him on 08033221149.
Please,don't hesitate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mutuwa:
There is this investigative journalism radio program on Crowther love FM in abuja,from mondays to fridays.
The host,ahmad Isa can assist.
Google brekette family and see for yourself and call or text him on 08033221149.
Please,don't hesitate.
Thanks, But What About The Distance?
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Fourwinds: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bambless1:
call d number let them link u up with d ones in lagos. I think there are many of dem. in case u got d number pls send it to me.. I hate rapists

2 Likes

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
@ op, kindly visit the Social Welfare Council within the local government of where the child lives and report the child abuse. If found to be true, they will along with the Police claim custody of the child and arrest the man.

But the mother of the child deserves some good lashing from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
call d number let them link u up with d ones in lagos. I think there are many of dem. in case u got d number pls send it to me.. I hate rapists
Ok, Thanks
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
uboma:
@ op, kindly visit the Social Welfare Council within the local government of where the child lives and report the child abuse. If found to be true, they will along with the Police claim custody of the child and arrest the man.

But the mother of the child deserves some good lashing from me.
Ok, I'll go to Badagry local Govt on Monday.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Bambless1:

Thanks

Please do keep us informed about developments.

You are welcome.

cheers
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2015
uboma:

Please do keep us informed about developments.
You are welcome.

Cheers
Ok
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Bambless1:

That should not be a problem.the most requisite thing is to get to him,and put the complaint.you may have to come there urself,but be assured that the rest will be made easy for u.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

That should not be a problem.the most requisite thing is to get to him,and put the complaint.you may have to come there urself,but be assured that the rest will be made easy for u.
Ok
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

So you want him to leave Lagos and travel to Abuja just to report the case of child abuse to the ordinary president? Your advise makes no sense man.

There are agencies in Lagos that can handle this.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
uboma:

So you want him to leave Lagos and travel to Abuja just to report the case of child abuse to the ordinary president? Your advise makes no sense man.

There are agencies in Lagos that can handle this.

Learn to shut your beak.every one is entitled to his own thoughts abi.I only advised an that is it.You are the one making sense abi?
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

Learn to shut your beak.every one is entitled to his own thoughts abi.

You have once again shown that you lack manners.
No need obliging you any further because you are dumb.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
uboma:

You have once again shown that you lack manners.

No need obliging you any further because you are dumb.

Aside from your idiocy being irredeemably unfortunate, your stupiditty is a concentrated one.

Your intelligence chum,is my common sense.

You are the love child that lacks manners.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

Aside from your idiocy being irredeemably unfortunate, your stupiditty is a concentrated one.

Your intelligence chum,is my common sense.

You are the love child that lacks manners.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=uboma post=39081029][/quote]

Are you short of what to put up? angry
Mannerless Charlie.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

Are you short of what to put up? angry Mannerless Charlie.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Mutuwa(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=uboma post=39081292][/quote]

From mannerless to clueless. . grin grin grin
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

From mannerless to clueless. . grin grin grin
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by ochardbaby(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Bambless1 post=39058244]This Thing Happened In Badagry Lagos state,one man(HIV POSITIVE) Raped His 9 Year old daughter several times, and nobody fit to confront this useless man,he used to beat his wife anyhow,i adviced the woman to call LABE ORUN,but she said i should forget about it. please i want to help the little girl.

.Meanwhile, for more information of domestic violence
Call the lines below:
Federal Government of Nigeria Toll Free Number for Violation of Girls and Women – 080072732255
CHILD Domestic Violence Helplines – 0810 757 2829; 0813 164 3208
Project Alert – 234-1-8209387; 08052004698; 08180091072

In the US?: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE).
UK:? call Women’s Aid at 0808 2000 247.
Australia?: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.

SOURCE: http://daminaija..com/2015/10/another-sad-case-of-domestic-violencedr.html

CC : SEUN , LALASTICLALA
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 5:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Bambless1:

Thanks

What is the latest on this please?
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by gabriellaleo(f): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=ochardbaby post=39193826][/quote]. what a wicked man....smh
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by Bambless1(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2015
uboma:

What is the latest on this please?

Bro,Let Us Forget Everything About This Case, Because The Woman Don't Want Anybody To Know About It, Even Police, I Told Her Her Husband Deserve Punishment But She Said "sebi Na His Daughter She Dey Sleep With, Wetin Concern You?" So Am Not Interested In It Anymore.

Thanks
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Bambless1:
Bro,Let Us Forget Everything About This Case, Because The Woman Don't Want Anybody To Know About It, Even Police, I Told Her Her Husband Deserve Punishment But She Said "sebi Na His Daughter She Dey Sleep With, Wetin Concern You?" So Am Not Interested In It Anymore.

Thanks

Kindly send me a PM with the addressot the house and details of the child that is being abused. I will send in a team to investigate the matter.

I will take it up from there. The mother is silly to have made such comments.

I will be expecting your mail.

Thanks
Re: Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case by uboma(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bambless1:

Thanks

Hi,

I am still waiting to hear from from you.

Remember that we need to act fast for the interest of the little girl.

If you fail to provide me with the details i seek and you choose not to report to the authorities simply because the mother frowned at it, whatever evil befalls the little girls will be on your head and her mother's.

I am open to take up the case provided you furnish me with more details. Send me your phone number via PM please.

Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Police Exhumed The Bodies Of Three Undergraduates Of Uniport:(graphic) / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning / Nigerian Man Strangled Inside His House In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.