Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. (2876 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Dexy4yah(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why do we have rising cases of married women sleeping around?
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by ibechris(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Government induced poverty is affecting many families.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Reelmii: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
how many do u know...how did u arrive at ur RISING CASES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Ikea81: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
I tell you, so cheap. Don't even ask them out...just start squeezing their boobs once you have small money.

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by ThinkSmarter: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cuz modern day women knows that they can no longer be stoned to death. Islam is a sure plug to tame women promiscuity.

4 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by chynergy1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
mm
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by akinade28(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
What were you expecting in a highly sexualized world? Will a woman or man with multiple sexual partners suddenly become faithful because she or he is married? After exploring several sizes, shape and color, will they satisfied sticking to one?

It is liking expecting someone who has tasted different variations of rice, to only stick with white rice everyday. He or she will become bored and want more spice and flavor. Same with people, except there is high level of discipline and determination, sticking with one sexual partner thereafter will be difficult.

A lot of modern marriages will continue to fail because of infidelity for both spouses.

For people who are not yet sexually active before marriage, you are doing yourself and your future spouse a big favor when it comes to infidelity. However, this might not be true in all cases, people who married as virgins have also been caught up in cases of infidelity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Samsunny99: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omo to me,I can't commit adultery,I no talk say I holy,but straffling someone wife is a No for me

10 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Psady(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
It's evil ,an everlasting stain to any one who engages in such demonic act.
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Most Married women in Nigeria are retired Oloshos.

I rather commit suicide than to kill myself

5 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Blupen969(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2023
The sweet thing for this life be say no matter what happens in the next 100years everybody weh deh this earth go die And our souls go get new body and new location

14 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by SavageResponse(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
The bad state of the economy is forcing people to go against their principles in order to survive

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Wodu89: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
The economy is ruining things
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=ibechris post=122427085]Government induced poverty is affecting many families.[/quote

Poverty? Abi decency?
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by TsbAfrica: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
The serpent went to Eve for a reason ...
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Buhari4sale: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
May God forgive me. I tried to resist but it happened twice between last week and this week. May God forgive me. I tried my hardest but she won! I did it better than I have ever done it with my wife and she also commend how sweet and satisfied it waz compared to her husbands. I'm not really happy about it at all but I don't know what to do because it was a long story but I believe that was then. Women are damn evil and crazy. I remember when she had her first child, she called me and asked if I would accept her back if she terminate her hubby? Hmmmm... I blocked her for three years and she find a way to reach me just last week after three kids and it happened. I can't still believe it I swear to God. I con dey find coded hotel up and down. This life. So many experience and mysteries. God please forgive me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Buhari4sale: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Blupen969:
The sweet thing for this life be say no matter what happens in the next 100years everybody weh deh this earth go die And our souls go get new body and new location

Gba!!!

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Where is the statistics for your claim above?
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by OloyeVIII: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2023
One of my friend that year just started calling me recently, she's married o.. All of a sudden, she started having feelings. Me too, but i don tell God say "the day wey i fvck married woman, make him take my life".. i've been dodging her for days..

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Dicado: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
The wife of a man I once served seduced me but I quit the job sharp sharp, but in this scenario, she was richer than the husband who was somewhat broke.

For those saying it's because of hardships, maybe but not entirely true in many cases. It's a matter of choice and lust.

4 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by ThinkSmarter: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2023
Most wives in their 30s and 40s are sexually experienced and active.
Unfortunately, most men/husbands suffer erectile dysfunction in their 50s and 60s due to stress, high cholesterol, lifestyle and age.
So, the wives crave for few flings, especially with men with bad boy trait.

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by nawa4naija(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Dating a married woman is no no for me
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by marlow1962(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
I can never mount on a married woman, that's disrespect to ones worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Alonso91(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Cuz modern day women knows that they can no longer be stoned to death.
Islam is a sure plug to tame women promiscuity.

Is stoning people to death right to you,,,,the people throwing the stone are they themselves upright?

Religion of PISS indeed

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Alonso91(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
All these nonsense now Happenings are caused by hunger and poverty which are now the order of the day and our useless government refused to tackle appropriately...

Married men/women fucking around cuz of money,,,, young boys/girls fucking around cuz of money......Abeg let's tackle poverty fess

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Rizzputin(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
One reason: Men

Many men slack and start to fail at their marital duties because they feel they've got the girl. So they stop performing. Leading her to get fùcked mercilessly

Secondly most married women dont marry who they're sexually attracted to. Sexual attraction is key and if your partner doesn't feel that for her man, she'll cheat

Personally, i love fùcking married women. It's an exciting experience. And they give their al into it.

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by ThinkSmarter: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Alonso91:

Is stoning people to death right to you,,,,the people throwing the stone are they themselves upright?

Religion of PISS indeed
restricing them to indoors i mean, not stoning them to death.
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
cry The problem is with you men. Most husbands dont have romantic time, are too lazy in bed and won't give head.

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Godfullsam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Cuz modern day women knows that they can no longer be stoned to death.
Islam is a sure plug to tame women promiscuity.

.... and what is the sure plug for taming men promiscuity?

Or, are men entitled to promiscuity
Re: Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Ikea81:
I tell you, so cheap. Don't even ask them out...just start squeezing their boobs once you have small money.

Are you talking from experience? undecided

(1) (Reply)

W-I-C-K-E-D: See What Man Did To His Wife....readers Discretion Advised / Man Killed While Romancing Prostitute In Lagos (PHOTO) / How I Recovered My Stolen Itel Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.