Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Web Designing Inquiry - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Designing Inquiry (1302 Views)

A Good Laptop For Web Designing And Graphic Designing / Front End Web Designing Training Courses In Lagos / Web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designing Inquiry by Tbillz(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2015
I wish to learn web designing in addition to my educational qualifications. I will appreciate anyone on nairaland to kindly direct me on the best place to run the program around Ikeja precisely. Thank you in adv.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Donald3d(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Tbillz:
I wish to learn web designing in addition to my educational qualifications. I will appreciate anyone on nairaland to kindly direct me on the best place to run the program around Ikeja precisely. Thank you in adv.
i can give you very good video tutorials.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Tbillz(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Donald3d:
i can give you very good video tutorials.
Do you think it will help?
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Tbillz:
Do you think it will help?

Of course it will work, I myself use books not even video and now I'm nearly finishing JQuery. Use your money to buy fuel and study on your own. And if there is anything you don't understand Google is your friend
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Tbillz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
checkmateman:

Of course it will work, I myself use books not even video and now I'm nearly finishing JQuery. Use your money to buy fuel and study on your own. And if there is anything you don't understand Google is your friend
thank you very much and what will that cost me?
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Call 08103443450 I'm not far from Ikeja and will taje you through simple processes in web design.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tbillz:
thank you very much and what will that cost me?

Nothing if you are using a book but if it online like codeacademy just internet access
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by AkinseteK(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, OPENCART AND MAGENTO . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Tbillz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
checkmateman:

Nothing if you are using a book but if it online like codeacademy just internet access
how can access either the booklet or the video pls?
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by maekhel(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tbillz:
There are two ways:
1. You do a Google search for free ebooks and search on YouTube for videos
2. Buy ebooks and/or subscribe to paid tutorial sites.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tbillz:

Let me recommend this book html and css: interactive by Jon duckett and internet how to program by deitel. Followed by javascript and jquery: interactive by jon duckett and javascript how to program by deitel.

You may use another book for that of javascript but that of html I really recommend the above for you and if you have a previous knowledge in programming, then javascript will be easy for you. You can also check sam's html in 24 hours to get an insight and also javascript in 24 hours. All dis can be download over the internet check foxebook.net
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Ademat7(m): 4:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Tbillz:
u hv change focus,u need a good tutor who knws d ups n down in this field but ur interaction with d video tutorial guy has make pple who can gv info to desert ur post
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Ademat7:
u hv change focus,u need a good tutor who knws d ups n down in this field but ur interaction with d video tutorial guy has make pple who can gv info to desert ur post

People that are good don't want to teach for free but can answer for free and teaching someone through nairaland is even less effective than reading. If the guy have the money then he can go for all those tech learning center like NIIT, Horizon and the likes. But I prefer learning on my own
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Ademat7(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
checkmateman:

People that are good don't want to teach for free but can answer for free and teaching someone through nairaland is even less effective than reading. If the guy have the money then he can go for all those tech learning center like NIIT, Horizon and the likes. But I prefer learning on my own
no one will teach for free even m no fit,as u suggest he should go to nearest 'quality' training centre but i dnt buy d idea of study alone in dis 20th century
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Tbillz(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Ademat7:
Video tutor has a limit, but interactive sessions with a professional is cannot be under estimated. The video tutorials will give me an idea and reduce the workload on the tutor. So am not ruling out having a personal tutor.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Ademat7:
no one will teach for free even m no fit,as u suggest he should go to nearest 'quality' training centre but i dnt buy d idea of study alone in dis 20th century

Well we are now in the 21st century and he can be good on reading books as web development is all about following instructions already laid out by the w3 consortium. And any questions can be answered online on on nairaland.
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Ademat7(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Tbillz:
Video tutor has a limit, but interactive sessions with a professional is cannot be under estimated. The video tutorials will give me an idea and reduce the workload on the tutor. So am not ruling out having a personal tutor.
okay,all d best
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by Ademat7(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2015
checkmateman:

Well we are now in the 21st century and he can be good on reading books as web development is all about following instructions already laid out by the w3 consortium. And any questions can be answered online on on nairaland.
1900=19th century,2000=20th century,2100=21st century
a century is 100years
Re: Web Designing Inquiry by checkmateman: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ademat7:
1900=19th century,2000=20th century,2100=21st century
a century is 100years

We are in the 21st century man It began on January 1, 2001, and will end on December 31, 2100. You can try and google search

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Java 9 / I Need IT Gurus To Partner With Me On A Project / Web Designer/programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.