Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,594 members, 7,861,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. (761 Views)

Igbo Hatred for Buhari / The Hatred Is Obvious - Pics / Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Only Exist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Yoruba and igbo hatred is love to compare israeli and palestine hatred
When it comes to cyberwar we are novice, not this play we do here,someone can sell his pants to buy mb(especially palestinians) to engage in cyberwar and makes sure he bombards his opponent till the mb finishes even if it means not sleeping
I watched cctv news yesterday the two correspondents from the two sides from giving news update to war of mouths on a world platform for that matter, that tells u the unuprootable hatred ours is easy to uproot
No israel is safe in a palestinian territory, ur life is in danger u will die either by stabbing or by stoning or any cruel means unlike how we accommodate ourselves in our places in peace and even have friends for that matter
The cyberwar if brought to real like is a nuclear war
Our hate is love to compare their hate ,i dnt think we have hate since we marry each other
I will call ours dislike thats all
Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
You're right.
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by chimerase2: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2015
All dis a just joblessness in internet
In life ibos and de yorubas maintain cordial relationship
So I dnt knw wat u re talking about
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Yolobaa vs yeeboo threads scattered all over this forum.
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Usman212s: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2015
are you insinuating that is only the palestinians that attack and kill isreali ? how about the isreali terrorist that kill palestinians indiscriminately?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Usman212s:
are you insinuating that is only the palestinians that attack and kill isreali ? how about the isreali terrorist that kill palestinians indiscriminately?
Most palestinians dont have jobs yet they wander and attack security forces but israelis have jobs
Pardon me but do u read news,watch news,those here can testify for me,i encourage u to watch aljazeera or any big world body that gives news
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Usman212s:

for real?

Wtf?
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Ebubeslym:

for real?

Wtf?

Most Muslims support Palestine.
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by MisterLongman(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2015
In a country where the unemployment level is high, what do you expect?.........

To me, all this cyberwar is borne out of frustration.
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by MisterLongman(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Usman212s:
Usuman, both isrealis and palestinians are guilty of indiscriminate killings, no side is innocent.

Its a do me, I do you thing. Even God no go vex
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by RoyalGreen(f): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
this is really the change
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Is Love To Compare.. by gigabyte13: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Igbo- yoruba ish again? Bro go sleep nothing dey happen, all na internet joblessness. Go and tell this nonsense to my friend at Boundary,Costain,Orile market here, they will stone you to death.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cry For Tinubu - Femi Aribasala / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Attacks Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (photo) / A Word To The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.