Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. (1143 Views)

Hon Amechi Chibuike Described As A Goc(general Officer Commanding) / Life-changing Weight Loss May Be Described In Many Events / Nairaland As Described By Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by dennylove(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2006
Me!!!!!!!!!!!i will like to be describe like this,HE IS A GIFT TO HIS GENERATION,A SOLUTION
TO PEOPLES PROBLEMS,HELPING THE NEEDY,ORPHANAGES,REMIND HOME,GIIVNG CHARITY.
how do you want yourself to be described?
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by naijadiva2(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
i really don't care because i would dead so it's not going to do anything for me.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by Free(f): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2006
I dnt really care either
am dead duh!! grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by mukina2: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2006
hehehehehe . .die . . cheesy
decribe me as a girl who gets 'shocked' easily
who likes to  'grin' at people
gets  'angry' easily
loves to  ' wink' at guys
likes to  cheesy smiley to my friends
' cry' when heratbroken
' tongue grin' at haters
cool with players

i nor wan die o!!!!!!!!!!!! wink grin
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by Iman3(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
@topic
Dead
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by CrazyMan(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
Till then
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by denex: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2007
Here lies denex
in life as in death,
loved motherland Africa
more than anything else!

His time was short
but his life was not
he gave everything up
for the sake of the poor!
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by denex: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2007
Here lies denex
in life as in death,
loved motherland Africa
more than anything else!

His time was short
but his life was not
he gave everything up
for the sake of the poor!
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by iice(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
Don't really care
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by ufobabe(f): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
HERE LIES THE REMAIN OF A WOMAN, WHO SHOOK HER WORLD.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by simplyme3(f): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2007
simple - the woman who made a difference to the world.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by smurf1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
FUNNY and LOVING kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by 190: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
i wud be known as the guy who caused 9/11 attacks on the USA
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by smurf1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angryWTF?
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2008
i dont care because i won't be hee to hear it

Don't wait till i'm dead to say nice things about me
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by ndumart: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
He lives on. But i don't want to die
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by Raymond88(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2008
ndumart:

He lives on. But i don't want to die

But death is YOUR ultimate destiny!!
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by tpia5: 9:43pm On May 18, 2011
190:

i wud be known as the guy who caused 9/11 attacks on the USA

and this is the type they give visas to.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by 190: 3:14am On May 19, 2011
osama bin laden brother old hag while u be hin mama angry
Re: How Do You Want To Be Described When You Die. by blackchief(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2011
This way,

''He came into the world crying and left it with a smile''

or this way

''they rest a great Mother fucker, but still, we all are going to miss him''

Any of the above will do it for me.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Username,pls! / Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt / Mtn Wap/gprs Configuration Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.