Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) (3361 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Got these pictures from Facebook

Senator Godswill Akpabio arriving his residence after a visit to EFCC Friday night.

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by managermahmud: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Visit Are they his friendsundecided??
The Headline goes thus;
Senator Godswill Akpabio arriving his residence after being interrogated by EFCC Friday night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
But the propagandists said he was arrested by EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Still washing my pants..
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by Alphaoscar: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2015
I can't see the Senate bodyguard here o? Please who help me see Dino Melaye?
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by eleko1: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2015
The thief denied it sad

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by kelch19(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2015
That moment wen efcc becomes ur business assocites...

5 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by citizenjuwon(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
I hope you won't cry wolf when perverts come after you?

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by bidexmat(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Damn!
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by Chibaba247(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Welcome sir.....ex best governor

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by donphilopus: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
But here no be romance na. .Anyway, make sure it doesn't ooze.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
wash it very very clean, I dont want to perceive any smell cheesy grin
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by Agwoden(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Obong Akpabio, Itiat Annang, and Otuekong Akwa Ibom. Carry go, the leader of the new Akwa Abasi Ibom State. Some people go vex tire. Waiting for when Ameachi and Fashola will be invited.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
But the propagandists said he was arrested by EFCC.
wetin you dey talk... In Nigeria the poor are arrested.. The rich are 'invited' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by kennybabs1980: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
Pa Chukwudi must have bleeped your Toto tire
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
IVORY2009:

wash it very very clean, I dont want to perceive any smell cheesy grin
laugh out loud ok sir
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

But here no be romance na. .Anyway, make sure it doesn't ooze.
did I ask u to romance me ? Omibo
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
bidexmat:
Damn!
wats dat?
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
citizenjuwon:
I hope you won't cry wolf when perverts come after you?
wolf! Nope I wil cry baby grin
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
kennybabs1980:
Pa Chukwudi must have bleeped your Toto tire
nope chukwudi is not lik buhari

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by donphilopus: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
did I ask u to romance me ? Omibo

Oops! Replying me with the same fingers used in washing those pants Chai. .Hope I'm safe oooo tongue
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Still washing my pants..
so make we come Bleep
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
so make we come Bleep
wats bleep?
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Oops! Replying me with the same fingers used in washing those pants Chai. .Hope I'm safe oooo tongue
u neva for once safe na

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by bidexmat(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
wats dat?
you tell me
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
bidexmat:
you tell me
winkssss...... Turn ynash for u , waka leave thread grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by donphilopus: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
u neva for once safe na

Lol. . .Coming from you Hahahahaha. . .What even makes you think I'm unsafe?! Anyway, you no well sha!!
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by bidexmat(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
winkssss...... Turn ynash for u , waka leave thread grin
turning yansh for me is allowed grin but I can't guarantee your walking away cos my nuzzle s attracted to the 'behind' kiss
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Coming from you Hahahahaha. . .What even makes you think I'm unsafe?! Anyway, you no well sha!!
laugh out loud , no worry one day I go catch ugrin
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
bidexmat:
turning yansh for me is allowed grin but I can't guarantee your walking away cos my nuzzle s attracted to the 'behind' kiss
bad pikin , moro na sunday nd yesterday na friday..... Repent na
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by donphilopus: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
queenzibah:
laugh out loud , no worry one day I go catch ugrin

Except the F I'm seeing is just for fun. .If it's just for fun, then you still remain a joke.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) by queenzibah(f): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Except the F I'm seeing is just for fun. .If it's just for fun, then you still remain a joke.
laugh out loud. grin fun ke..... If na fun I for put am for joke section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Igbo’s Decisive Day As S.east Govs,leaders,others Meet / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi / Buhari Caused The Recession, Not Low Oil Price.- Dr. Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.