Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerians Await Boards' Members List: The Untimed Visit Of The Bridegroom Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Await Boards' Members List: The Untimed Visit Of The Bridegroom Part 2 (339 Views)

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) Lagos Executive Council Members’ List / Photos From The Visit Of Aisha Buhari To The Awolowo's Residence / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Await Boards' Members List: The Untimed Visit Of The Bridegroom Part 2 by tolastikha: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Now that Ministers are set to resume duties, will it be another six months before we get the list of Boards members and chairs? This is a disturbing question that non party members in my parliament continually ask me as senior party man. This question is as difficult as predicting the coming of the Biblical Bridegroom. Knowing who Mr. President is as the man who will diligently weighed every option before action, then it might take another two months to constitute Boards.
Re: Nigerians Await Boards' Members List: The Untimed Visit Of The Bridegroom Part 2 by nickxtra(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Are you expecting to be named?
Re: Nigerians Await Boards' Members List: The Untimed Visit Of The Bridegroom Part 2 by tolastikha: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2015
If I miss out from ministerial list, I should be able to make board list, at least.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. / Breaking / Give The Youths A Chance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.