Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Chris Brown, Kanye & Kourtney Kardashian Attends Tyga's Son's Birthday Party Wit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown, Kanye & Kourtney Kardashian Attends Tyga's Son's Birthday Party Wit (831 Views)

Kim Kardashian Attends Her 20-year High School Reunion (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Celebrities And Their Kids Attend Tyga's Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown, Kanye & Kourtney Kardashian Attends Tyga's Son's Birthday Party Wit by eyesourcenews: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Kanye and Koutney were spotted on full parenting duty as they took the kids to a children's birthday party of Tyga's son King Cairo Stevenson at Racer's Edge in Burbank, California.Chis Brown also brought his daughter,Royalty.

When the whole family jetted out to Las Vegas to see Lamar Odom, Kanye was taking care of all the kids including Kourtneys.. Ofcourse his boo, Kylie Jenner was very present

The big question now is, Where was Baby mama, Blac chyna...Looks like she did not get the invite..lol

More fun photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/chris-brown-kanye-kourtney-kardashian.html

Re: Chris Brown, Kanye & Kourtney Kardashian Attends Tyga's Son's Birthday Party Wit by MissShakara: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Good for them!

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) / Linda Ikeji – “i’ve Never Slept With A Man For Money” / Airport Staff Neglected Me, Even With My First Class Plane Ticket -uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.