Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter (885 Views)

#evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Vice-chancellor Michael Okpara Reacting To Critics… Prof. O.H Edeoga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by sheyflixy1(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Linda Ikeji has been the internet darling for at least 24hrs,following the latest announcement of her new purchase.A mansion in banana island Lagos which is reported cost #600m,However Nigerians ask her obnoxious question, 'When will you marry?' Her answer see below

Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by toyese01(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Don't even mind dem, after money it is still money....you will find Λ man not intimidated by ur wealth †̥ maRry you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by IykeChukz(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Ggg
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by Paschal001: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
OK... I will marry you.. but wait make I hustle money first.. ..
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by Dklef(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Thats ok. Btw, . . .iam rapper drizzklef. E remain small for me to blow. Plz help my carrier
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
"Sometimes, God delays these things to bless other aspects of your life" cool

Dklef:
Thats ok. Btw,
.iam rapper drizzklef. E remain small for me to blow. Plz help my carrier

What type of ""Carrier""? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by Dklef(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
"Sometimes, God delays these things to bless other aspects of your life" cool

What type of ""Carrier""? undecided

Teasher abeg teash me spellings. ejor
Re: Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter by Uchexxy(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
she dey find husband wey men plenty for here. abeg come make I marry u ooo. If I no loyal make I know wetin cause am. But to think of it, what could she have possibly done to make even the rich celebs not notice her enough to marry her

(1) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Mixtape By Dj K9ice / Check Out What Ur Month Says About You. ⏩⏩⏩ (quote Which Baby Are You)? / Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Passes Away After A Protracted Illness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.