Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Want To Buy A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A Phone (1371 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Phone by Dammydoe: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello guys,i need your help.I lost my phone about a month ago,and now i have 20k,don't know what type of phone to buy.Be it blackberry or Android,Techo,infinix and the rest with that amount,where i can enjoy browsing with my MTN line and also a good camera.Help me with a phone type,features and cost.Thanks in advance.

Advice me.
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by RobinHez(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Dammydoe:
Hello guys,i need your help.I lost my phone about a month ago,and now i have 20k,don't know what type of phone to buy.Be it blackberry or Android,Techo,infinix and the rest with that amount,where i can enjoy browsing with my MTN line and also a good camera.Help me with a phone type,features and cost.Thanks in advance.

Advice me.

Hi I'm a Jumia consultant! smiley

You can get the Infinix Hot 2 ! Its the best budget phone on the market now... #17500 for the 1Gb ram and #19500 for the 2Gb ram.
Latest android os with update
Awesome cameras (front and back)
And an average battery life!

What u say? Should I place the order for you and then you pay on delivery?? smiley
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by Kaydz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
RobinHez:

Hi I'm a Jumia consultant! smiley

You can get the Infinix Hot 2 ! Its the best budget phone on the market now... #17500 for the 1Gb ram and #19500 for the 2Gb ram.
Latest android os with update
Awesome cameras (front and back)
And an average battery life!

What u say? Should I place the order for you and then you pay on delivery?? smiley
Please, I would like to inquire if the infinix hote note pro is in stock, and it would go for how much??
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by RobinHez(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kaydz:
Please, I would like to inquire if the infinix hote note pro is in stock, and it would go for how much??
Its still out of stock...

But its available on Konga stores...I'd like to get it?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by kkon(m): 2:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Neatly used lumia 920 for grabs at 35k slightly negotiable. 08063432061 Please only serious buyers should call. Lagos only.
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
RobinHez:

Its still out of stock...

But its available on Konga stores...I'd like to get it?
I'd like to get infinix hot 2 m in ossogbo;how can I reach u?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by Baadal(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Two days old Gionee M3 mini for sale....08025220285
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone by cooldude62(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Looking for someone with a Tablet to swap my Tecno M7 with

(1) (Reply)

HOT%% How To Get Unlimited Life And Coins In Temple Run 2 Even Without Rooting? / Spectranet Blocks Most Websites At Their Unlimited Night Period! / GB Whatsapp Version 5.15, Run Up To 4 Whatsapp Accounts On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.