Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Aptitude Test (707 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Dragnet Aptitude Test for Sales officer role on 06/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Aptitude Test by Paschal001: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Dragnet sent me a test invite, without stating the name of the company, after logging into their site.. the test would hold on Oct 21 by 2.30pm at Shippers Apapa... Please is anyone with me on this, who has a cue about the company they are hiring for... I just got a job recently and am not ready to lose it because of the unknown.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sabichele: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2015
I got same message. I was a little curious, just like you, of which company they might be recruiting for. I had to log on to their portal; check my account and the jobs i have applied to through them. Well, i got to know the last job i applied to on their portal was for Sales Executive but which they did not specify the company they are recruiting for, meanwhile, it appears they might be recruiting for themselves or they were asked by the company they are recruiting for not to disclose their identity. After all said and compared, i can't trade my present job as an Admin Officer for Sales Executive of an "unknown organization".

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy / Please I Need Help. / ICT Distributor At MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.