Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed (5677 Views)

''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed / If You Are Unemployed, I Think You Should Do This...IBADAN OR.South west only / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Swissheart:
....Your point?

Slow down and read carefully between the lines, you may understand my point. I would have liked to explain but I was up all night and im sleepy right now. Pls bare with me
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by babyfaceafrica: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one..please next time eliminate redundacies..be concise
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Swissheart(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
F50:

Slow down and read carefully between the lines, you may understand my point. I would have liked to explain but I was up all night and im sleepy right now. Pls bare with me
....okay I just got the point.
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
I seriously wished I read through all that.
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Swissheart:
....okay I just got the point.

Sure u did
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Sexycyberdoc: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bleeeehhhh
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by onismate: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
menix:
Thank God for ur sista ooo..

All this useless relatives we have.
Told my uncle about a coded recruitment nd he should help me out since he chats with Lagos state PDP chieftains wife who happen to head the agency, this man say make I go get concrete evidence say them dey recruit before he can help me speak with the Lady..

Abeg where I wan get that kind evidence wey the recruitment nah coded one..

Don't look up to any human for help but God..
exactly, man can disappoint.
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by onismate: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
drss:
Op you are so on point. Me sef don vow say i no go ever ask for help from dem relatives. Na only mokery, pity, and jealousy dem sabi. Dem go look down on u sotey, u go think say poverty na ur parent. I will rather ask a total stranger for help than close relatives n extended family members.
lalasticlala! Come see something for hia.
hahahaha angry grin
Re: This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed by Dannan: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Batch Of 100,000 2017 Beneficiaries Should Have Received Their Stipend / Etisalat / Pwc Test Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.