Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. (5364 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Are To Blame for Being Unemployed / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Last December Of Being Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
TOYIN IDIAT HAS INVITED YOU TO JOIN ORIFLAME
Do you need a plan B?do you need extra income to guarantee your financial freedom?look no further.with oriflame cosmetic you're sure going to look good and at the same time make good money for yourself and secure your future.ask me how- 08038650885(whatsapp)BBM:7B23DF13
OR click here to get started : http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=4059
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rachbee:
I graduated from University of Ibadan with a Second Class Upper Division. I also have PGD in Customer Relationship management. I am tired of being unemployed. Infact, I'm fed up. I have spent all the money I saved up after NYSC on Job search. Most times I regret being educated. I stay online 24/7 to apply for jobs, but to no avail. Life is hard and unfair! *sobs*. Nairalanders, please help!!!
Have u stayed 3years at home? I av a friend dat dis year ending will be his 5th year after service

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
olajumoke12:
I will advise you to learn a skill or try a teaching job to keep yourself busy
jummy! Ow u dey?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
If someone can make as much as 400k in a month as a bonus i bet any other person can also make it .but it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. You can add me on whatsapp 08038650885.join our whatsapp group to learn more. You loose nothing for joining, but you loose everything for quitting.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rachbee:

Guy;what's your problem? Who are you? Why the word 'shut up'? I bet you don't know how to talk to people.
U shdnt vex ooo... Dont u know they are lot of school cert boys n girls on this forum? The reason im always careful on whom i quote or follow

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Join me :

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Things needed for registration :

Ur name
Phone number
Home address
Email addy
Date of birth
Account number which is going to be ur password word
What are you waiting for join me and have fun at the same time make good money :08038650885(whatsapp) ask me how.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Check it out

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oby2424:
God has sent me to u to tell you that there is a very easy and wonderful way to get the job u desire.This coming sunday is our convenant day of business and careers in Winners, Come with ur CV or even draft an employment letter with the heading of the company you wish to work for, By the most High that i serve, that job will be yours.The venue is at cannaanland Ota, you can contact me with dis number for more info 08131071470.This also goes out to all job seekers out, Come and your life will neva be the same.God bless You
Will they give jobs dere? Date and Time pls
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by olajumoke12: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tosinayoko:
jummy! Ow u dey?

Am fine dear how is work?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by olajumoke12: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tosinayoko:
jummy! Ow u dey?

Am fine dear how is work?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rachbee:

Why taking it personal? I said I can't do marketing. Do you know how many marketing jobs I've got? Marketing ain't my kinda thing.
You sound too brash to be a job seeker, be Humble because Humility is the Key here.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by drss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
alofine65:
Things needed for registration :

Ur name
Phone number
Home address
Email addy
Date of birth
Account number which is going to be ur password word
What are you waiting for join me and have fun at the same time make good money :08038650885(whatsapp) ask me how.
na which job u dey advertise?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You sound too brash to be a job seeker, be Humble because Humility is the Key here.
How does that affect your destiny mister? Pls tell me how it's ur biz?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2015
drss:
na which job u dey advertise?

TOYIN IDIAT HAS INVITED YOU TO JOIN ORIFLAME
Do you need a plan B?do you need extra income to guarantee your financial freedom?look no further.with oriflame cosmetic you're sure going to look good and at the same time make good money for yourself and secure your future.ask me how- 08038650885(whatsapp)BBM:7B23DF13
OR click here to get started : http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=4059
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by alofine65: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
To our Prospects :its 12 days to the end of the month . 12 days is really long for you to register and start yourself on the journey of financial freedom, within the remaining days of the month you can achieve what you want. There is only one factor that can stop you and that factor is YOU. when there is a will there is a way. Lets make this money together, I don't want to be the only one to rejoice when alert gets in.

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Kossyne(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
RUTHINYAEGBE:
Hi if you need a job I advice you sign up with this site http://links-news.com/p238 they pay $5 for each news you read and $150 for referring others and its totally free to join. No money needed to join. I joined 4days back and have made $3892 already.
There's nothing more frustrating than a website without a registration tab.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sunnypar:

Hard talk:
Shut up!!!! Being online is not enough. Google schools or companies in your location and thank me later and emmmm don't be choosy.
u talk like someone from d street

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Sunnypar(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2015
gommex:
u talk like someone from d street
Nigerians can't handle the truth. We want to be sweet talked. Thanks anyway.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by ticker(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rachbee:
I graduated from University of Ibadan with a Second Class Upper Division. I also have PGD in Customer Relationship management. I am tired of being unemployed. Infact, I'm fed up. I have spent all the money I saved up after NYSC on Job search. Most times I regret being educated. I stay online 24/7 to apply for jobs, but to no avail. Life is hard and unfair! *sobs*. Nairalanders, please help!!!
madam, where you did you obtain that PGD in CRM. am interested.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi nairalanders,thank you all for your words and encouragement.Check this link pls www.nairaland.com/2719233/join-me-praise-god
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
henry99:
pls where did u obtain dat PDG in customer relationship management frm??...am interested.
ICRM,Ogba,Lagos
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
ticker:
madam, where you did you obtain that PGD in CRM. am interested.
ICRM,Ogba,Lagos.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by lesterpullen: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
ukeme200:
What course did you study at your first degree level. Keep applying, one day you'll get a job. Start somewhere no matter the salary. You can also consider volunteering in a coy that suits your qualification, just to garner experience.

God will help you!!!!
please can u add me.I want to understand the volunteer thing well
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by ukeme200(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
lesterpullen:

please can u add me.I want to understand the volunteer thing well
Volunteering means working for a firm without salary. U can approach a firm to work as a volunteer, just to garner experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Noemdek Limited Oil & Gas Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2021 / Vacancy In University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.