Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Do I Sign Up For A Free Autoresponder - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Sign Up For A Free Autoresponder (1395 Views)

How Can I Sign In For New Itunes I.D - I Am Having Issue Itune Free Card Code. / Get 5000 active emails of Nigerians here FREE to put in your autoresponder! / How Can I Sign Up For Paypal Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sign Up For A Free Autoresponder by sleekluck: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2006
I want to start a mail order business and i need an autoresponder. Please, can anybody tell me how i can set up a free autoresponder. Thank you
Re: How Do I Sign Up For A Free Autoresponder by akinalabi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hello Sheer luck,

Here's how to sign up for a free autoresponder. First
i'll advise you use getresponse.

Get it here ===> http://www.GetResponse.com/index/alabi

When you get there, scroll down to the "around the middle
of the page" on the left hand side and you'll see sign up for free.

Click on it and register. You can email me through akin@akinalabi.com
if you've got further questions.

All the best.
Re: How Do I Sign Up For A Free Autoresponder by ishayaauta(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
akinalabi:
Hello Sheer luck,
Here's how to sign up for a free autoresponder. First i'll advise you use getresponse.
Get it here ===> http://www.GetResponse.com/index/alabi
When you get there, scroll down to the "around the middle of the page" on the left hand side and you'll see sign up for free.
Click on it and register. You can email me through akin@akinalabi.com if you've got further questions.
All the best.
sir please check your mail, i just mailed you the one with esihafarmceo. thanks for your response in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of E-waste In Nigeria / Windows. Activation Key / Help: Mtn Modem Not Recognised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.