Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies (3658 Views)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2015
There are lots of reasons why men cheat on their wives. Oftentimes, it's out of spite and neglect, while the other times, it's because they feel they will never be caught. If you will like to read about it, please get my article on “Why men cheat on their wife” from our Facebook page

In this article, I want to discuss ONE of the reasons why men cheat on their wife by going after young ladies.

This question was asked in a Forum, and to my surprise, a 40+ woman and a mother of 5 said it without adding sentiment and not minding what anyone thinks or care

Answer: A loose vagina is generally the reason men cheat. They look for tightness - also a reason that men are attracted to younger women.

Hmm is this a fact or fiction? Let’s see what vagina laxity and tightening means

i. Vaginal laxity is when the pelvic floor muscles loose the right degree of elasticity.
ii. Many things contribute to the weakening of the pelvic floor. Pregnancy is a big one, but so is being overweight.
iii. As the floor weakens the pelvic organs may descend and sag into your vagina causing a vaginal prolapse.

During sex, what brings about excitement to the man is the ABILITY OF THE VAGINA TO HOLD THE PENIS TIGHT and give it that sensation at the tip. And what brings excitement to the woman is the stroking of the two erotic zones in the vagina (This is where a MAN should know that it is NOT about BIG PENIS SIZE, if you know these regions).
Do you know that there are only two regions in a Vagina that make sex pleasurable for a Man and a woman? They are:
i. center of gravity
ii. A-Spot

Do you want to know more about this regions and which of them makes a man not to LAST on BED?, then buy this my E-book: <a href="http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en#.ViIa4l7k_Mw"> Couples Only: Improve your sex Life Now!</a>

As said earlier, during sex, what brings about excitement to the man is the ability of the vagina to hold the penis tight and give it that sensation at the tip.

Please Note; a woman that has given birth to one or more children can’t be as tight as when she has not given birth.

Did I hear you say but his kids pass through my vagina and made it loses its elasticity, YES you are RIGHT, but men are not the same like you women. So instead of justifying why your vaginal should remain like that why not learn and get what it will take to get your vaginal tighten again, so you can keep your man and let him see reason why not to look elsewhere for tightness.

I will teach you, tell you what to get and where to get what you need to get your vaginal tighten again in my next post titled: How a Woman can get her Vaginal Tighten

Meanwhile join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter:@TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship
Whatsapp: +234-808-82188058

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by EfemenaXY: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Interesting advertising gimmick. You almost got me there - nice hook.

Anyway, advertising aside, a man who wants to play the field will do so irrespective of whether his wife is young, old, tall, short, fair, dark, intelligent, intellectually challenged, and so on. Same thing the other way too.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2015
@EfemenaXY We are looking at one of the root cause of cheating, vaginal laxity don't have to do with age, although it is more in elderly women due to number of child birth gone through.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by EfemenaXY: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2015
lujoshven:
@EfemenaXY We are looking at one of the root cause of cheating, vaginal laxity don't have to do with age, although it is more in elderly women due to number of child birth gone through.

I never said it was.

What I'm saying is: a partner predisposed to playing the field will do so, irrespective of what "steps" the other half takes to avoid it. Afterall, didn't Prince Charles cheat on Princess Diana before, during, and after their marriage, despite her beauty, desirability, popularity, etc?

And with whom? A woman who didn't half measure up to Diana in any aspect.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I never said it was.
What I'm saying is: a partner predisposed to playing the field will do so, irrespective of what "steps" the other half takes to avoid it. Afterall, didn't Prince Charles cheat on Princess Diana before, during, and after their marriage, despite her beauty, desirability, popularity, etc?
And with whom? A woman who didn't half measure up to Diana in any aspect.
Waoh your example look quite interesting, but did you get to the root cause of the cheat, most times here we treat effect instead of CAUSE, And also mind you vaginal laxity is ONE not JUST the reason why men cheat by going after young ladies (please note- Young Ladies)
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
lujoshven:
We are looking at one of the root cause of cheating, vaginal laxity don't have to do with age, although it is more in elderly women due to number of child birth gone through.
I have just one question,
Are all women predisposed to suffer from vaginal laxity due to child birth (say after 2 or 3 kids)? gringrin
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by edwife(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stop misinforming people.Many women with kids are better and sweeter than all these "young women" as you put it that has slept with countless men.

The causes can range from uncontrollable illnesses to damage caused from childbirth.

"Childbirth injuries, for example, are more common in unsupervised deliveries where women start pushing before they are ready (fully dilated) and in women who have uncontrolled deliveries where the baby comes out very quickly," Professor Fletcher explained. "It can also occur from instrument deliveries such as forceps in the hands of the unskilled."

Some reasons the gynaecologist gave for vaginal laxity are:

1. Childbirth (delivery of a large baby, delivery of many babies, a traumatic delivery).
"The damage is to the pelvic floor ligaments," Professor Fletcher explained. "The vaginal muscles can compensate somewhat for this damage and vaginal exercises -- Kegels -- on these muscles can help with the laxity."

2. Menopause (usually in women with childbirth damage to the vagina).

"The vaginal muscles get weaker after menopause with loss of oestrogen," he said.

3. Congenital Lack of collagen.

"Some women, even without having children, have weak pelvic floors because of weaknesses in the ligaments as a genetic problem," the professor said.

4. Excess sexual activity.
"This can result in some increase in the vaginal capacity," he explained. "However, the degree of looseness is mild compared to women who have damage from childbirth."

5. Repeated insertion of large foreign objects.
"Some women, especially sex workers, insert large objects in their vaginas. This can eventually stretch the vagina and lead to laxity," Professor Fletcher said.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
@edwife you sound very funny and looking to score a cheap point with your first sentence that I should not misinform people, please read through what I post here and what you share from prof. Fletcher and tell me where you are misinform because right now people that read my article and you comment are laughing at you grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
crackhaus:

I have just one question,
Are all women predisposed to suffer from vaginal laxity due to child birth (say after 2 or 3 kids)? gringrin

Yes they are predisposed to suffer from it, there is solution to this laxity you can check here-https://www.nairaland.com/2672675/how-woman-get-vaginal-tighten

Thanks
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by edwife(f): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
lujoshven:
@edwife you sound very funny and looking to score a cheap point with your first sentence that I should not misinform people, please read through what I post here and what you share from prof. Fletcher and tell me where you are misinform because right now people that read my article and you comment are laughing at you grin grin grin

Cheap point?are you the one looking for market or i? grin grin
No they are laughing at you as you made it seems like it's only women with kids that have a problem with loose vagina.I only posted that there are many reasons to laxity and no it's not only inclined to married women but to women in general.

1)the are no reasons for a man to cheat on his wife,people cheat because they want to cheat
2) Make i no spoil your market.... cheesy
3)I believe i am also helping your market,rather than having only married clients,a young girl might seek your services after reading my post.

Do have a nice market.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by plaetton: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear op.
There are no reasons why men cheat, simply because men cheat for every reason.

Men are polygamous by nature, I repeat , nature.
Monogamy is a struggle against man's inherent nature.

There is absolutely, and I repeat, absolutely nothing that any one woman can do to prevent a man from cheating if the opportunity presents itself.

Every man has an inherent Solomon-complex ( an entitlement to as many beautiful maidens as possible ).

The realistic approach to checkmating male infidelity is by focusing on man's nature, and working out mechanism or discipline to checkmate or overide it from time to time, as the need may arise.

In other words, it should be a mental discipline, on the part of the man.
It has absolutely nothing to do with what a woman does or doesn't do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by lujoshven: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
@plaetton For every effect there is a cause which always has reason(s), what is posted here is about a Cause, recently Emir Kano Lamido sanusi married an 18year old lady hmm can you fathom that?
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by plaetton: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
lujoshven:
@plaetton For every effect there is a cause which always has reason(s), what is posted here is about a Cause, recently Emir Kano Lamido sanusi married an 18year old lady hmm can you fathom that?

That's exactly my point.

Sanusi was simply responding to his own Solomon-complex.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by KanwuliaJara: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
This NL is truly certified DEAD! grin
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by Ewuro4: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
* heavy sigh* undecided
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
lujoshven:

Yes they are predisposed to suffer from it, there is solution to this laxity you can check here-https://www.nairaland.com/2672675/how-woman-get-vaginal-tighten

Thanks
Okay oo... grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Male And Female Trainers• Sneakers • Loafers / Lost Between My Wife And Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.