Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo (872 Views)

Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Igwe Sylvanus Aneke, Eze Igbo, Kaduna,
carrying out rites to mark the beginning of
the New Yam festival in Kaduna.
IGWE Sylvanus Eneke, the Eze Igbo of
Kaduna, has described Kaduna as a safe
haven for the Igbos and he said his
kinsmen would continue to support any
policy that would bring peace to the state.
He made this known during the
celebration of the New Yam festival which
attracted thousands of Igbo men and
women to Kaduna.
The traditional ruler contended that his
kinsmen had lived in Kaduna for many
years and many had built houses,
business empires and even married in
Kaduna.
According to him, this wouldn’t have been
possible without the co-operation and
support of the host community.
“We are living in harmony with the host
communities. The government has
provided the enabling environment for us
to strive.
“It is not true that my kinsmen are leaving.
Kaduna has provided a safe haven for my
kinsmen. Some have not travelled to their
towns and villages for years”, he declared.
Aneke charged the Igbos to be law abiding
and shun any social vices that could drag
the name of the Igbos to the mud.

He also charged them to be united and be
their brothers’ keepers, saying “it is only if
we are united that we will speak in one
voice”.

www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/19743
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eze ndigbo in kaduna should be careful oo
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Leaders are the problem of every tribe.

Igbos want biafra but their leaders are scuttling the plans by encouraging them to invest in other parts of nigeria to the detriment of alaigbo.

I think its time igbos know who their real leaders are. Politicians and title holders don't give a damn.

Decrown ezes now.
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by ellabooz(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aside religion palava, Northerners are the best Igbo friends and allies.

Example,have you ever seen a yoruba man crowned in Igbo land but we have many Northerners who are having igbo chieftains title . The likes of IBB and Buhari were crowned sometime ago in Aba ,courtesy of Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
ellabooz:
Aside religion palava, Northerners are the best Igbo friends and allies.

Example,have you ever seen a yoruba man crowned in Igbo land but we have many Northerners who are having igbo chieftains title . The likes of IBB and Buhari were crowned sometime ago in Aba ,courtesy of Orji Uzor Kalu
You are right. The biggest enemy of the Igbos is yorubas not northerners. I'll tell you why: The northerners might hate the Igbos but do not jealous the success of the Igbos. However yorubas hate and jealous at the same time which is deadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=new2020 post=39075370]
You are right. The biggest enemy of the Igbos is yorubas not northerners. I'll tell you why: The northerners might hate the Igbos but do not jealous the success of the Igbos. However yorubas hate and jealous at the same time which is deadly. . [/quote
You are too kirrect.
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by MrMbaM: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
new2020:

You are right. The biggest enemy of the Igbos is yorubas not northerners. I'll tell you why: The northerners might hate the Igbos but do not jealous the success of the Igbos. However yorubas hate and jealous at the same time which is deadly.

Accursed akpu man, What success are the Yorubas jealous of abeg. Is it your cocaine smuggling, kidnapping, baby factory, armed robbery and selling gala in traffic. The last time i checked, you are the one trooping to SW, so why go to the land of people you call enemies. You cursed animals have no shame, a jobless cretin like you are part of the people disgracing yeeebhoes everywhere. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by jutec: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Speak for your self alone. Mr hmmm eze ndi ibo
Re: Igbos Are Happy In Kaduna- Eze Igbo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm sure he is as meek as a kitten in Kaduna. He wouldn't try to prove any bravery in front of the Hausa/Fulani.
It is only in front of the Yoruba they try to flex their puny muscles.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bows To Pressure; Grants Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Bail / David Mark Being Mute On Ministerial Screening: Nigerians React On Twitter(pics / Biafran Agitation: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And Indivisibility Of Nig- UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.