Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Nickzom Empire - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Nickzom Empire (636 Views)

Nickzom's First Five Free Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nickzom Empire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
My name is Idoko Nicholas Chinazom. I built http://www.nickzom.com website housing a lot of my web applications single handed and from scratch.
At this stage there are so many web apps there so I would like the great programmers of the house to access this website and give my advice on what to do and not to do and also how to greatly increase my traffic.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best??? Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp? / How To Write For Loop & If Logic Statements Inside React JSX / Pclasp Is A 9ja Dating Network Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.