Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (51896 Views)

Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by drake22: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tribalism yolobas won't see dis!!!

2 Likes

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Sijo01(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Our money, our common wealth.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by 4nobody4every1: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
hmmm angry angry
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by chiboy11(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
U can't even speak gud english, buhari must start 4rm u ooooo
veraponpo:

Thank God for PMB.

Arrest them all and prosecution them accordingly.

No more business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Ogurube: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Money is a good thing. Greed is the root of all evil. Had they redistributed most of their ill-gotten gains to help, not oppress, the citizens whom the government neglects, we'd be having their backs by now by way of empathy.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Firefire:
Nothing in this useless propaganda post link Aluko to Diezani ?

Laundering money for Diezani the way one Tunji Olowolafe was alleged to launder money for Babatunde Fashola.

APC, a party of professional liars, career looters and propagandists. undecided
It is called alleged, cool down. U wailers and propaganda sef! I am not sure u knw d meaning of dt word

1 Like

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by greatmaxjude: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
This people will return all they stole from this country. Let them continue to run but I can assure you that they can not hide from the law of the land
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by JAZES(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by allycat: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
I guess prior to Deizani Kola Aluko was a jobless pauper. The fact that his company merge red with seven oil 3 years before she became minister or that a few years ago the Singaporean government invested $105 million into his business is all due to Deizanis influence.

1 Like

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Mufasa27(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
All my guys are ballers. (in runtown's voice)
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by alabi0040(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
The next thing she was planning was to sell Nigeria
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Place free bets and make 10000 daily
http://wasere.com/freebet/08113098444
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by baby124: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
This guy looks like a squirrel cheesy. See how happy he looks having Naomi on his arm. Rotfl. Looks like someone dancing in a circus
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by menshealth212: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN

NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,

100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!.,

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by juman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope buhari will bring sanity to the system.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by flokii: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
that Jona girlfriend is so heartless..
I still try to imagine how a person will be that wicked and dishonest... smh
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by thundafire: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
dy 1st pic is just a lie all dis APC e-rats no go look dier own party members expose dier houses na only opposition dy sabi wer AMAECHI,TAMBUWAL,Tinubu,ATIKU nd many of dem
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sexychocolate1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
Diezani owns those properties undecided and she must be probed

Hi, i would like to ask you some questions in private smiley smiley smiley
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by logica(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
drake22:
Tribalism yolobas won't see dis!!!
See this one. While many brokeass Wailers were busy defending the woman, she didn't even use a Wailer to launder. There's no tribalism amongst looters.

1 Like

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by prettytasha(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexychocolate1:

punch that email button
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by 400billionman: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Figment of writer's imagination.

Bring up a detailed investigative report and present it to EFCC.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Smooyis(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Flye:
All this tribalist, I used to tell them that when ever they want to loot, it doesn't concern them about tribe or religion but all of them will not listen.

They will use tribalism to push and divide the gullibles, they will come together to steal without remembering those gullibles fighting.

I pity those that have this clanish mentality and tribalism in their blood.

On point. Only fools defend corrupt politicians and looters of any kind on the basis of tribe or religion. Looters conspire regardless of tribe or religion to defraud the nation, we must also be United irrespective of our tribal or religious leaning to support any action that is being taken against them.

Nigeria is on its way to greatness. Let us be United in moving her forward. God bless our nation.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Spirit1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Initially when I read that Aluko owns the Galactica Star I was skeptical. Then I did my research and viola. For those who do not believe, look him up and look up the information online dating from 2013.
Aluko’s yacht is such a sight to behold that it gets rave attention anywhere it goes. This was the yacht that Jazy Z and Beyonce used for their family holiday in the Mediterranean last September-and from all indications, due to its sterling reputation, they would not be the last.

For those who do not believe he made his money through Dazieni , again do your research. It's all online.

I weep for Nigerians, we keep defending corrupt politicians, because of tribalism and ethnicity. That's why they keep looting and have no respect for us.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sukkot: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexychocolate1:

nigga she too young for you. abi you be lamido sanusi ? shocked grin
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by azezola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
95% of Nigerian Christians are thieves and criminals
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sexychocolate1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
punch that email button

I did that a couple of times but you ignore it.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sexychocolate1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
nigga she too young for you. abi you be lamido sanusi ? shocked grin

OGA, THE YOUNG SHALL GROW. grin grin
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sukkot: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexychocolate1:

OGA, THE YOUNG SHALL GROW. grin grin
ahh well. i guess so grin
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by bmos(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
interesting

If that young man is guity as speculated, then I give to him that one of those race cars he so much love shall kill and send him to hell soon. The likes of ' frog eyed bitch makes like miserable for young Nigeria.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by sukkot: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
bmos:

If that young man is guity as speculated, then I give to him that one of those race cars he so much love shall kill and send him to hell soon. The likes of ' frog eyed bitch makes like miserable for young Nigeria.
you are very correct.

galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by mekkha19(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
The things stolen wealth attracts is amazing.
Re: Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.